58

Hey,it's me. I know, I know. I would miss me too 🫵😂 jk jk. Much luv❤️

:::

It's a new day, you took a deep breath following with a long stretch. You laid stretched out on the couch looking out the window wondering what you could do today. After a few moments of thinking you settled on maybe starting a little garden. Having a little hobby like that wouldn't be so bad.
You hum to your self as you sat up to go fetch your bokuto.

:::
"Hey, wanna make a small garden or something?" You asked as you watched him scribble away at his note book.
He was trying to study stuff for volleyball again. Aw.
He closed the note book and stood up with a smile on his face.
"You know, my mom has always wanted a flower bed but never got to it somehow, we could surprise her."
You lit up finding it to be an amazing idea.
"Ok!" You excitedly exit his room as he followed behind.

:::

You stood silently to your self wanting to pick out the best flowers to grow for her, bokuto on the other hand was distracted by all the gardening equipment in another aisle.
As you collected your pick you set it in your basket that was set out for the customers to use.  You hum to yourself as you made your way to look for bokuto. You look down each passing aisle before realizing he wasn't here anymore. 
You wondered if he went to a different section completely...you thought for a moment before deciding in your head.

You start to head to the pet section.
While looking you saw many bags of dog and cat food along with leashes and toys.
While keeping a Keen eye out for bokuto ,you finally spotted him. He was staring into the fish tanks they had displayed.  You smiled and walked up to him.
"Hey,I was wondering where you went."
He hums and points at the big eyed fishes with a great smile.
"Look how cute it looks! They're like mini you's!"
You gave a awkward smile wondering if that could even be taken as a compliment but coming from him, you will take it as so.
You laugh and grabbed his hand.
"I got the seeds,now I need your muscles to grab the soil for me!"  You say as you pull him away.

"Okay love,just leave it to me." He says proudly as he followed you. You shook your head with a smile as you both made your way.

:::
"Have a wonderful day"
A woman said as you checked out all your items.

Once you left the store it was a nice walk home...well at least for you, poor bokuto had to carry the large bag of soil on his shoulder.
Though maybe it's not bothering him as much as you thought, he seems alright.

:::

"I'm tired y/nnn,can we finish this tomorrow?" Bokuto whines as you finally arrived home.

You playfully roll your eyes as he sets the bag down for a moment.
"That bag got real heavy after a minute.." he sighed as he heads to his room to spread out on it.  You follow after him setting the seeds down on his desk on top of his closed notebook.
"I guess we can actually start it tomorrow,I don't mind." You said as you crawl onto the bed sitting on top of him.

"Poor sweet thing, you worked so hard today." You cooed in a baby voice as you massage his shoulder in a joking manner.
He whined even more as the tip of his ears became lightly red.
"Your mean y/n" he mumbles as you laugh and lay down on his back. 
You suddenly bite his neck making him jolt.
"Ow! Why did you bite me?" He whined again.
Without warning you did it once more.He grunted becoming more flustered.

"Hey what are you up to?" He mumbled while trying to get up. But you wouldn't let him.
You pushed him back down immediately making him yell out dramatically.
"HELP! Y/N IS HARASSING ME!!!"

It caused you to burst out laughing into the crook of his neck. "Be quiet dummy, you can't just suddenly do that." You say in between laughter. 
He sat up as you got off of him.
"I felt vulnerable and taken advantage of, I'd say I had every right." He sighs with a smirk.

You pout and give a sigh. "Alright I guess I'll leave you be." You then turn to leave before he fumbled over on his bed trying to grab you with fake tears welling in the corner of his eyes.
"I consent! I consent!" He chanted.

You snatch back your hand with a smile.
"To late I'll see you later!" As you hurried to your room leaving him in disbelief.
During that moment he told himself he was never gonna do that again. Now he as to endure being alone until you come back to him.
Though he easily fell asleep which wasn't surprising.

:::
You peacefully watched tv as you thought about how you would set up the garden. Thinking about how happy it would make Bokuto's mom made you excited to get started tomorrow. You huffed as you hugged the large plush bokuto got for you at the mall.
So soft.
Soon time passed before you decided you would shower.

:::
You dried your hair to your best before changing into some more comfortable clothes that basically just includes bokuto's shirt and your underwear.
You sighed in bliss as you fall back into your bed.
A shower was much needed, you feel refreshed.
You stretch over to grab your phone to check the time. It was already seven at night.
Time surely passes quickly when you let it go.
You decide to give bokuto a quick text as you were in a mood to watch a movie.

You fiddled with your ring on your finger as you waited for his reply. You frown when it did not come.
'Is he still sleeping?' You wondered.
You get up and made your way to his room.
You knocked a few times before entering after no reply.

Atlas there he was fast asleep to your surprise.
He laid peacefully on his back with what you can tell by that small smile on his face. You wasted no time to get in bed immediately being taken in by his accepting arms,even in sleep.
You close your eyes some how becoming sleepy even though the night is still young.

:::

Everyone I would like to announce I am still alive! Thank you all for your patience,Though there were some who were eager for more but nonetheless understandable!

I can not guarantee I will be updating regularly but do know I eventually will!

🥹