34

A few weeks went by since what happened with your dad and your birthday as you tread along the grass as you panted.

You jogged a steady pace as you had to run for your first assignment for gym.

It was a bit cloudy outside but still a bit hot.
You also felt embarrassed as you had no choice but to wear shorts and a simple t-shirt that was the wrong size. It was smaller then what you asked for.

You sigh heavily as bokuto jogged next to you while taking steady breaths.
"Damn it. I hate *wheeze* gym so much."
You said while trying to keep up with the rest of the class. But some kids are try hards and are already out of sight way ahead.
Bokuto laughed always amused when you curse.

Your cheeks became pink feeling a bit embarrassed that he's not out of breath like you.

"Want to take a break? I don't want you fainting." He asked with concern.

You immediately stop and place your hands on your knees while taking deep breaths.
Bokuto stoped as well and placed his hands on his sides while taking breaths as well.

"I can't feel my legs." You whined as they slightly trembled.
Bokuto looked down at them and became a bit flustered.
"How come girls shorts are so short?" He asked.
You shrug not really giving it a thought as you tried not to die.

One things for sure. Bokuto enjoys it when your not hidden by your baggy clothes.

Suddenly you heard a vehicle approach while a whistle blew.

"Stop slacking now,continue the run or I'll fail you both." The coach said.

You groan as you take your final deep breaths that restored some stamina before taking your run agin with bokuto by your side.

The coach then vrooms away to yell at more students who may be 'slacking'.

You glare at the coach since they aren't so fit either. Maybe they should jog too.
You thought bitterly.
The heat was getting to you.

:::

You plop down on the grass panting heavily as bokuto handed you a bottle.

You thank him as you drink some water. He then sits down next to you as he took breaths.

Man,you could feel your own pulse in your neck. You then lay down and sigh finally resting your sore muscles.
"Do you lay in the sun like this often?" Bokuto suddenly asked.

You look at him confused but answer.

"Not really,do I look that pale?" You asked. Bokuto smiles and looks away.
"Just asking."

You hum as you listened to the breeze shake the leaves of trees and birds sing in the distance.
"So my parents said it was more then ok for you to move in with us...but they are going to remodel the house and add a room for you and stuff." He said as though it was a bad thing.

You sit up and cross your legs.
"Why so sad?" You asked.
He crossed his arms and huffed.
"They probably think I'll be touchy with you and they don't want that happening 24/7." He said in defeat.

You blush and laugh.
"Or maybe since because another person is moving in they just want to upgrade." You said.
Bokuto laughed as well and shrugged.
"Sure, we can go with that."

You then paused and thought for a moment. "Well as they do that where would we be staying?" You asked as bokuto turned to look at you.
He smiles and grew more excited.

"We are gonna go on a vacation during then." He said.

Your heart jumped.

"R-really?" You said. He nods and pulled out his phone to show you the website of the place you all would be going. It looked like some tropical island type of thing where you can rent places to stay in and have all types of fun.
You looked through the colorful images and grew antsy when you saw beautiful pictures of the beach. Which means you would have to wear things for the beach.
... more skin to show.

But other then that it seemed amazing.

"how wealthy is your parents!?" You asked in disbelief. Bokuto laughed as you hand him back his phone.
"Don't know,when I ask they say it's nothing for me to worry about."
You hum before you realized something.

"Are we the last ones out here?" You asked while looking around the neighborhood. Bokuto looks around as well before checking the time.

"Huh. Guess we are." He replies as he stood up.
You groan as he gives you a hand to help you up.
"You could've just gone ahead,now you'll be in trouble too." You sighed. Bokuto shakes his head as he placed a hand around your shoulders.
"I'd rather get in trouble together then leave you behind." He said with a wink.

You look away with pink cheeks hoping nobody saw that.

You both then began to walk back to school taking your time. It sure felt peaceful.

:::

"And since you like to take your time I hope your prepared to use that time to clean the gym." The coach said aggravated.

You huff as you and bokuto sat in the back of the golf cart.
After a while they had no choice but to look for you and pick you up.

You lean back and decided to at least enjoy this ride before you arrive to school. 

Mean while without your notice bokuto kept staring at you while you unknowingly fiddled with the ring.  He's glad you like it. 

:::

"You May leave once your done here." The coach finished before leaving the two of you in the gym to clean.

Bokuto went to get cleaning supplies as you looked around for what needs cleaning.

The floor seemed dirty along with some bleachers. You then bend down seeing some gum...old chewed up gum.

You pondered if the coach will even notice if you dont clean this.

"Hey!"

You jumped up straight as you turned a dark shade of red. Bokuto hugged you from behind and laughed as your face fumed. It seems as though he's teasing you.

"I thought I told you n-not to do that in public!" You whispered shouted from embarrassment.

Bokuto let you free as you turn while he looked around with a raised brow.

"Ah? But there's no one in here but us." He said. You sigh as you picked up what you needed to clean.
"There could be cameras." You said being very paranoid.
Bokuto playfully rolled his eyes as he picked some things up as well that he brought over.
"Sometimes I think your the dramatic one here." He said while spraying down a seat and wiping.
You pause and look at him with an unamused expression.

"Ok buddy." You said sarcastically making him laugh to him self.

:::

As you clean the last seat Bokuto sneaked behind  you watching you as he casually placed his hand on your inner thigh with his thumb slightly going under your shorts softly resting on your bum.

Your eyes slightly squint as you ignored him and continued to clean.
You wonder why he's so bold all the time.   

His hand then snakes up on a single cheek causing your shorts to rise even more making your face fume.

You turn around and smack his hand away while looking around as though someone may see.

"S-stop it! Bad!" You shouted under your voice. Bokuto frowns as he lumped himself onto you demanding for affection.  

He slowly added weight making you grunt.
"Y-your heavy.." you mumbled as your legs began to tremble since being abused to run past there limits.
Bokuto simply dug his face in the crook of your neck wondering how much you can carry before falling.
Suddenly your legs gave as gravity pulled down on you.
You yelp before Bokuto caught you while finally using his legs.  He laughed light heartedly as you sigh in exhaustion with your face on his chest.

You couldn't wait for that vacation..

:::

OOoOo. Vacation.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)