52

Hey👁👄👁

:::

"Y/nnn!" Bokuto whined as you got dressed.

"Some privacy please bokuto" you say as you change. He simply stood In the middle of your room as he watched you.

"Do you have to go today? I wanna be the one you wanna hang out with." He says as his eyes follow you.
You then Sigh with a laugh as you finished up before heading to your door to exit the room.
"We can after. Marla invited me to go get some food and then go chill at the dog park and pet strangers dogs." You say as you pat his shoulder.

"Don't pat my shoulder like we're not dating!" He says feeling offended.
You Laugh and turn to hug him before kissing his cheek.

"Go hang out with akaashi then." You say. He brightens up a little bit as he followed you out.
"I just might" he says as he gave you a hug before you wave goodbye.

:::

"Aw look at you, your so cute!"

You said as you ruffled the dogs head.
Marla laughed as like 5 dogs surrounded you.
"Ah yes. My army is forming." You say as you pet many heads of these furry creatures.

"Look, I brought dog treats!" Marla says as she feeds them to the nice doggies.

"Hey! Stop stealing my army." You say with a laugh. She rolls her eyes as you both continued to have a nice conversation.

There was a point you laughed so hard because Marla stepped in dog poo.
It was a big poo so the fact she still managed to step in it killed you. Through out your day Marla seemed to have gotten quiet.

She still laughed with you and joked around but you noticed it.

Currently you both walked to her place to drop her off. Was she simply down that the fun is ending soon or does she have something to say.

You simply waited hoping she will bring it up before you ask.

After some time went by she spoke up in a hushed tone.
"So y/n..."
she says softly while looking at her feet.
You slowly felt your hands become slightly sweaty as she talked.
"Do you like hanging out with me?" She asks.

You turn to look at her with a warm smile.
"Of course I do, you are my first friend that I had ever made,and I'm grateful to you for that." You say as she looked away with a shy laugh.

"Then will you forgive me for what I'm about to say?" She says as she stops infront of you.

You looked at her immediately trying figure out what to say to tell her you don't feel the same.

She held your hand and took a breath.

" please help me confess my feelings for one of my classmates!" She says immediately taking you in shock.

"Wait... huh.."
she stood before you with a red face.
There's this girl I really like but I'm to scared to say anything! And whenever I see you and bokuto happy it makes me sad cause I can never be strong and brave or confident like you!" She says while looking down..

You tilt your head and sighed.
"Wait..so.your saying you never had feelings for me?..I was so sure..." you mumbled as she looked up at you. 

She immediately apologized if she made you thought that.  She was only flustered because during the time she was going to tell you about her crush but she would get embarrassed and never followed though...

Oh..no wonder she would blush when we were alone.. or sad when she saw me and bokuto together.

At this moment your head just exploded.

You would swear she liked you all this time but I guess you were wrong.
You hummed.
"Well Marla, I got one thing to say." You responded as she looked up at you with a smile.

"I will most definitely help you! Ah! This is so exciting." You say as you both did that weird fan girl thing.
She gave you a big hug before she got sad.

"My parents don't know I'm a lesbian..so please don't tell them okay? I don't mind if you tell bokuto and akaashi though. I can tell they are really great people."  She whispered.

You give her another big hug and and smiled.

"Of course. And when your ready, I'll keep you company if you don't want to be alone for it ok?" You said making her nod before she waved goodbye and went inside.

Your big smile faded into a small one as you turned and left with a huff.

"No wonder why you can't always assume something even when you think it's true or obvious.." you whispered to your self as you made your way home.

:::

"Whaaat? That's great! We could go on double dates and stuff!" Bokuto said. As you laughed.
You nod as you thought it would be adorable. You and bokuto while hanging out with Marla and her girlfriend. 
Such a nice thought.

You close your arms and hummed.

"Poor akaashi, he's gonna end up being the fifth wheel pretty soon." You say as though you weren't on the phone with him right now.

"Hey,I choose to be single and independent okay." He says making you laugh. 
Yes yes, I'm just kidding." You say as you sit on bokuto lap.

"Hey, maybe we can find someone for you akaashi." You say making him sigh.

You pout and give up.

"Oh alright. I'll stop. But thanks for being here for some of this tea I guess. Even though might as well it not be considered tea." You say as he hums and says good bye as you hang up.

"Today sure was a rollercoaster." You say as you look up at bokuto.

He was looking at your lap and simply squeezing your thigh.
"Would you like a massage my dear?" He says while raising his brows.

You roll your eyes before you jumped as he slid his slightly cold hands up your shirt.

Hey!" You shout as he continued it for you.

"Hey! Hey!" He finished. Making you laugh.

:::

Um..yay i updated after I don't know how many years! Lol. 

But yeah, thanks for those who checked up on me. I'm alright just been in a block for a long while as you can see. 

Anywho. Just to answer the questions I've seen numerous times...

THIS BOOK WILL END WHEN I SAY IT ENDS🏃‍♀️💨