23

You took in deep breaths as you looked in the mirror. Just one more day till the dance...well the date. You looked at your self and felt glad the marks had faded away. You should be careful next time...wait what?

:::
You stood nervously in the living room as you faced your father. "So..this woman who visits quite often Is really nice. I like her,don't ruin this for me got it? If you promise my privacy then I'll consider yours...I've realized how horrible I've been and I don't expect you to forgive me but just don't...piss me off okay? All I ask is a clean home and...and..huh." He paused for a moment as though he just realized something.
"She's been doing your work...find a job then. I still won't accept a lazy bum as my daughter you hear?" He said as though he was speaking wisdom. You tried so hard to not roll your eyes and nod. You walk away and felt pissed. He'll 'consider' your privacy? No no, he has it wrong. He'll ABSOLUTELY will mind his own fucking business. After all this time you refuse to have him try to 'play' the act of your father just to please some lady. Just wait. He'll go back to his old self when he gets bored of this woman.

:::

You heard the door shut that lead outside and knew your dad left with that lady. He plans to be gone for a while so you gather your stuff and headed over to bokutos place. Since that dress his mom settled on is there you thought why not and go ahead to have a sleep over. You walked under the moon and eventually came near that pond. It was really peaceful,it always helped you relax. You continued your walk enjoying the peace before stoping. There was something on the ground in a distance. You walked closer and saw a little bird. It was very young since it's feathers were barely growing in. You hurriedly picked it up as a gust of wind blew making it roll a bit.You look up and saw no nest. You wondered if the wind blew it away from its home. You searched the branches but couldn't quite see anything. It had gotten to dark so you figured you would come back tomorrow and try agin. You look down as it shivered in your palm making your heart melt. You held the poor thing close as you continued walking. A certain someone is gonna flip when they feast there eyes upon this.

:::
"Oh my..poor little thing. I'll go fetch something for it to eat." The caring mother said.
"Could you go get Bokuto hun? I think he's in his room studying."
You nod as you made your way to his room.
Feeling already somewhat comfortable in this house you simply opened the door.
"M-MOM!" Bokuto shouted immediately covering his body with a towel. You blushed and looked away.
"S-sorry! She said you were just studying!" Bokuto tilts his head.
"Y/n? Well then,..hellooo." He sang and tied the towel around his hips as he flexed like a idiot. You shook your head and started to close the door before getting snatched in. "Nooo don't go." He whined. You squirmed getting flustered as he sat down bringing you with him. "To excited for our date tomorrow so you just had to come over?" He said as he hugged you. You huff and looked away.
"No..." you lied...well kind of. The dress is here,that's the other reason. "I understand.just can't keep your hands off of me huh?" He said proudly as he placed one of your hands on his bare chest. You blushed and looked away.
"Your mom wants you.." you mumbled. He hums and doubled checked the door. Yep,he locked it and you didn't realize he did.

He led your hand across his chest down to his stomach and above the hem of the towel.
"Want to take it off? I don't think you actually looked at it before." He said a little to innocently. Your face flushed.
"Y-you should g-get dressed." You mumbled.
He led your hand to gently press on 'it'. He sighed and pecked your neck. "After..."
You nearly exploded. It's quite sad to admit you didn't really look at it since you were busy closing your eyes and holding back tears from last time. He didn't want to force you to touch it so he let go of your hand to see what you would do. You gently retrieve your hand but didn't get off. He laid down as you fixed your self more on him getting lost to the feeling of lust. His hands traveled on your thighs as you straddled him.
" your such a j-jerk you know that?.." he squinted a single eye as you bucked your hips.
"No you are,for being so damn cute." He mumbled. Your face baked like a oven as you began to become more aroused.
You gently grind against him as he held in grunts.
His hands couldn't help them selves as he grasped your rear.
Suddenly you hear a voice from down stairs.
"I got it some food dear! Bring Bokuto so he could see!"
You looked over your shoulder still moving on him as you sighed and became sluggish.
"See w-what?" He asked.

You look down at him panting.
"S-something i f-..found." He hummed before hearing his mom agin.
"Never mind I'll just bring him!" She shouted immediately alarming the both of you.
You jump off of Bokuto making him pout as you fixed your self real quick and headed to the door.
"Get dressed! I'll keep her occupied!" You whispered shouted. His face was dusted with red as he shot up and got some clothes to put on as you left.

"H-he was actually sleeping. I finally managed to wake him up." You said out of panic. She huffed and shook her head. "That boy falling asleep when he should study,good thing your here. After this you should help him study." She suggested.

Soon the door opened with Bokuto wearing simple clothes now.
"Yeah. You should help me study after this" you side glare at him as he gave a cheeky smile before looking down at his mothers cupped hands.
He gasped and bent down to get a better look at the baby bird.
"Aww it's so cute! Can I hold it?" He asked.
You look away and face palmed wondering how he can be such a weirdo. From seductive boy to a cute boy less then a second. It was frustrating to be honest. Nonetheless he became attached real quick.
"What's his name?whens his birthday? Is it even a him??" He asked.
You shrug not knowing your self. His mother laughed as she patted on bokutos shoulder. "Bokuto my dear son. You are to innocent." You made a face that read 'eh'. He wasn't at times but you weren't gonna say anything.
Bokuto laughed and winked at you as though your the only one that knows because your special. You blushed and looked away. He became all lovey Dovey with the bird you actually felt slightly jealous...

"I'll get a box or something to put the cutie in. I'll be back." She said. You nod as Bokuto fawned over the small creature. It made your stomach churn seeing how happy he was. Soon after his mom came back with a empty shoe box with a old looking shirt in it. Bokuto placed the bird in it carefully as his mom took it with her.
"See, I'm an amazing bird dad."
You blushed and laughed light heartedly.
"Yeah ok kuto". He huffed and placed his hands on his hips.
"You promised you wouldn't say that agin y/n!!" You laugh even more.

"Come on. Help me study." He said with a smirk. You choke on air and looked at his hand. He was trying to lure you and to be honest you didn't mind but you must know when to stop...but that was hard. He was so innocent with it that as soon as his door closes his personality changes as well which always surprises you. You didn't hate it since you don't have to take charge. You shivered as Bokuto went in his room just waiting by the door frame.
"Look,I turned off the lights." He said with a smile. You look away feeling embarrassed.
"Oh my god shut up.." you mumbled as you walk in. He closed the door gently and locked it. You hid under the covers still shy about this as he followed after. Bokuto gave off this mysterious tone and was best at being unpredictable. He fixed him self between your legs as he unbuttoned your shorts.
You sealed your lips shut as he slid them off making your covered skin expose and touch the cool sheets.
"Hey those are cute." He said faintly seeing your pantie designs of flowers.
You immediately grew embarrassed forgetting you were wearing those. He smirked and grabbed the hem of your undergarments and pulled them up higher making it tight on your lady part.
"Okay. Let's mess around a little bit." He whispered immediately making you feel like to hide under a rock. He sure knew how to make you have heart attacks. He stood up straight on his knees and took off his shirt. He then slightly pulls down the front part of his shorts and boxers.
You look away getting highly nervous. You grunt as you could feel the heat get placed on your stomach.
He closed your legs leaving your thighs trapping his member. He bends forward and begins.

:::

So as you have read. I put some lemon in it. Since y'all were disappointed from the last one. Lol sorry not sorry that I kind of did it agin. I'm just not good at it but I try. Maybe I'll have a more detailed one after the date ;) your comments have me dead.