32

I would just like to say one thing.
Thank you for being my motivation.

:::

You calmly rest on Bokuto's chest as he strokes your hair lovingly as he listened to your broken heart.
You opened up seeing no reason to hide anything and explained things thoroughly. He made sure to comfort you before his phone received a message.

He looks at it and smiles.

You noticed and frown.

"Who texted you?" You ask.

He puts his phone down and smirks.
"No body. Come here,I wanna listen to you more." He mumbled while turning on his side.

You hum as you crawl closer letting him hug your figure.

You then start to talk about what your plan is for looking for a new home and job.
As you continued your rambling he simply stared at you with a soft smile on his face.
You glance up at him while talking as you both laid on his bed before his cheeks became a light pink.

He leaned while closing his eyes making your whole face flush.
He gently placed his lips on yours before digging his face in the crook of your neck.

"I'm so happy your safe." He mumbled.

Your heart throbbed as you became bashful. And because of him you know you would heal from all this quite quickly.

You smile then laugh softly as you placed a hand behind his head. Suddenly he gets up getting on top of you as he had a expressionless face as all he wanted to do was shower you with love and affection. Once above you he lowers his bottom half on you between your legs while propping himself up with his elbows as he kissed your cheek. Even the tip of your ears became a pasty red.

"What are you doing bokuto?"

He looks up and smiles cutely as he lays his head down on your breast's.

..That nearly made you melt.
"Keeping you distracted." He says.
You stare at him before clasping his face with both hands and squishing it.

"Do you have a secret girlfriend that's texting you right now?" You asked.

Once said his phone went off agin.
He smiled as he leaned into your hand.
"I would never." He finished as he pulled out his phone to look at it.
He read the message and sighs as though in victory as he plops his face down.

"Can you be my pillow for now on?" He asked as half his face was hidden in your boobies.
You blushed and looked away feeling to embarrassed to say a word.

"Can I look at them?" He asked.

Your eyes darted to look at him as your face steamed with might.
"B-bokuto!" You whispered shouted.
He tilts his head as though he was told that he is grounded.

"I never did get the chance y/n pleassse" he whined. Your heart pounded like a drum wondering where this came from. Was he keeping your mind distracted from earlier?if so he's doing a good job.
Suddenly he moved his waist on purpose just to rub on you making your stomach sore to the clouds.
He's acting oblivious about pushing his part against yours making him unpredictable right now.

You look away flustered as he teased you. He takes a deep breath as he moves to get more comfortable..which was a lie to just grind on you little by little. "What are you doing idiot?.."

He looks up at you with a crooked frown. "What? I'm just laying here. Since you won't let me see your boobies." Your brows furrowed wondering what he was up to.

"Why are you horny?" You said bluntly.
His eyes widen before turning pink and laughing.
"I'm not you weirdo!..okay maybe a little." He said in defeat.
You roll your eyes and ignore him.

He placed his arms under your back and hugged you. "Y/nnn,stop ignoring me." He demanded. You took everything you had to not smile.
"Your being annoying."
He huffs.
"What number an I thinking of right now?" He asked suddenly.
You look at him confused.
"What?"
He sighs.
"Just guess."
You hum.

"3?" You asked.

He lightens up and smiled. "Yup!"
You laugh light heartedly.
"Yay,what's my pri-."

He suddenly placed his lips on yours before planting two more on your cheeks. You became flustered as he looks at you.
"What number am I thinking of now?"

"..." you remained quiet. Though he waited patiently. You smirk realizing his game.
"Zero." You said. He brightens up yet agin.

"Correct!" He then gets up and unbuttons you're shorts before laying back down.
You blushed like a mad man immediately knowing the number zero is a threat. So it's a win win type of game he made up for him self.
Such a child.

The game continued so on.

:::

You blushed like crazy as you chose the number one over and over agin,but he just made the kisses more heated.

"Bokuto stoop already." You whined.
He leans forward with a calm expression obviously becoming a bit more lustful as he kissed you and treated your tongue like a lollipop.
You gasp as he parted leaving a small trail of saliva.

You felt embarrassed and wiped it away.
"Eww." You whimpered.
Bokuto smirked and kissed behind your ear.
"Whatever,you like it." He sighed.
You close your eyes shut as your blush became feverish.

Once agin his phone went off.
He checked it before putting it away.
He sits up and smiles cutely.
"Ok,let's go downstairs."

You lay there emitting such heat as you looked at him confused.

"Wait who's texting you?" You asked as he stands up.
He looks at his phone as your eyes darted to the tent in his pants,you then look away.

You sit up and kept glancing at it.
"Come on,I wanna show you something downstairs." He says happily.

...maybe he's unaware?
"Y-your.." you mumble as you point. He looks down and visibly became embarrassed as he covered it with a hand.

"..I can take a cold shower." He mumbled back.
You hum.
"The shower is downstairs..."

His expression was defeated.
Suddenly his phone rang.
He answered.

You can slightly hear it was his mother's voice.
"Y-yeah ok,just give me a minute." He says feeling a bit panicked as he hanged up.

"Want me to um..."
you couldn't even say it.
Your face was beyond red you couldn't comprehend.

Bokuto gulped.
"H-huh?" He said meekly.

He stood there shyly and looked away.

"Hurry up you idiot!"

He flinched and went to you.

You never done this before...
Bokuto suddenly seemed stiff as a statue.

His phone started to ring agin as he picked it up.

Why was his mother rushing him? You wondered.

"Okay o-okay just a few more minutes..or so." He mumbled as he pulled down his pants then boxers.
You freak as you actually look at it this time. He continued arguing with his mom as you grab it.

Your face could literally bake a whole cake right now.
It looked soft and clean.

Oh god..what were you about to do..

You pressed your lips on the tip making him flinch as he started to tell his mother he had to go. She just wouldn't let him hang up.
You opened your mouth and began while paying attention to his reactions.

"O-Kay! B-Bye!" He said trying to keep it together.

Let's just say he favored your tongue ring.

:::

Thank yus for sticking around. And love reading your comments.