61

It's been a few months now and life has just been amazing. Some downs but mainly it's all great.

You were currently standing in line of a grocery store with some things on hand as you patiently waited for your turn.

You took a small breath and let it go before your eyes wandered to another pair staring back to you. Your brows slightly raised as this baby continued to stare into your soul with slightly parted lips lightly covered in drool.

You look away and back as the baby's gaze never faltered.

'Omg..please..no more'

You thought as your whole life was being read like a book, or so how it felt. 

Soon the mother of this baby left and it was finally your turn. "Will this be all young lady?"
A middle aged man said with a face covered in a large beard. It was amazing how well kept it was though.  You smiled and nodded as you placed your things down.  You patiently waited as he scanned the items before typing on the cash register.

Your total was read to you before you inserted your card in and then finally leaving after all was paid for. "Have a nice day." He spoke in a soft tone. You nod with a smile and made your way to the automatic doors that lead outside.

You couldn't wait to bake these cookies.

:::

"What's that?" Bokuto asked after coming down from his room,he probably was flexing infront of a mirror or something. 

You take the items out of the bag to show him.
His brows raised along with his smile. "You're gonna make me some cookies?!" He whispered shouted while taking a closer look to read the flavor of the mix.
"Yes I'm making US cookies." You stated while pre-heating the oven and then continuing to get what you need to prep.

"I wanna help" he says while beginning to open the box exposing a plastic bag inside. 
You look over immediately not liking the idea. What if he somehow powders the whole kitchen?
He was already too excited considering how he was man handling the plastic bag.

"Be gentle." You reminded as you watched in anticipation.
He suddenly stops but then starts again,but less aggressive.
"Yes ma'am."

You shook your head with a small smile as he handed you the opened bag. You then dumped the mix in a bowl while adding the rest of the needed ingredients.

It was then ready to be whisked.

You did this for a few minutes taking small breaks here and there since it makes your hand tired. Unknown to you though,bokuto was staring at you from behind as his mind started to daydream, about what? Who knows.

Suddenly you felt the hem of your pants get pulled back towards his body as he rested his chin on the top of your head. "You have no idea how adorable you are." He mumbled while slightly swaying from side to side with you in his arms. 

Your face became slightly warm as you continued to create this dough like paste. "Alright,time to make little balls out of this." You gleamed,
He then lets go of you and immediately goes to wash his hands first, beating you to it.
He then dried his hands off as you washed yours before you both started to roll small bits of the dough in your palms.
Bokuto was focused from this activity as you both placed the small rounded dough onto a flat metal tray.
"Yayy, now we wait." He says as you carefully opened the hot oven and placed the tray inside.
You gently closed it and set the timer on it.

You washed your hands once more as bokuto copied soon after before you both went outside to the backyard.

"I'm not gonna lie, but I really do enjoy watering the plants." He sang as he went around giving the flowers a fresh drink as you pulled some unwanted weeds.
"Me too. I kinda wanna plant some fruits too but I'm not sure yet. I was planning to ask your mom about that later." You finished as he nods his head while having a hand placed on a hip.

"Woah! Look at this y/n!" He whispered shouted while waving you over as he squatted down at a flower.
You walk over and patted excess dirt off your hands to take a close look at whatever it was that caught his eye.

It looked like very small eggs of some sort that was slightly hidden in the soil. You raised a brow wondering what laid them.
"Are those really eggs?" You questioned, bokuto was as lost as you were.
"Maybe a lizard laid them?.." he mumbled.

Your brows furrowed as nothing came to mind that would lay eggs that small besides possibly some kind of Lizard.

"I suppose..huh. That is strange,only one way to find out." You said before standing up.
Bokuto looked up at you with a smile and a twinkle in his eyes.
"Are we gonna watch them hatch?" He asks with light excitement before standing up as well.

"I was gonna look it up but yes we can do that too. It could be a surprise." You huffed before the timer went off from the oven.
It was faint but it didn't go unnoticed.
"Seems like the cookies- HEY!"
Bokuto dashed inside to get the cookies as he continued your outburst.
"HEY HEY!" He finished leaving you to catch up.

You mumble to your self but couldn't fight off the smile, you hurried still needing to wash your hands.

:::

"Cookies and milk! Cookies and milk!" Bokuto chanted as you both enjoyed the snack.

"Ooo I knew I smelled something delicious."
You watch as bokuto's mom came in view as she made her way across from you to grab a cookie as well.

"How nice to not be the only one to bake every now and then." She hums before happily disappearing back up stairs as quickly as she came.

You look at your stuffed face boyfriend who payed no mind at all wondering if you were the only one that found that kind of funny, how she suddenly just got summoned and then to just dip like that.

You shook your head once again as you dunk another cookie in your milk.

:::

Holy cow... hello to new readers! And the ones who have been around... it's literally been ages omg 😭 🤧