41

People really pointing out I've been spelling 'again' wrong. I'm fucking sorry okay 😭 just shut up and enjoy my story since ur still here( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

:::

"Bokuto wait!" You shout as this idiot dashed to the water.

You sigh in defeat as you set up your spot your self.
You made sure to bring whatever can create shade. Your still quite delicate under the sun but not much surprisingly.
You smile to your self making this little spot cozy as you can hear bokuto shout. He's probably getting bodied by the waves or something. You sigh peacefully and sat down on the large towel as you applied some sunscreen.

You then take off your unzipped jacket to apply some on your arms and shoulders,wherever you can reach. You then leave the jacket to dangle on your shoulders as it easily caught the breeze keeping your back side cool as well.

You watched the seagulls sore in the sky and walk in a funny way in the sand as they searched for food. Bokuto really is helping your shyness. You don't feel as uncomfortable as you thought you would being out in public in your swimsuit.

You take a deep breath and sigh. This was quite lovely. You should start caring less about other people,but that's something only time can change.

"Huh...bokuto never asked me to help him with sunscreen this time..." you said to your self.

You looked ahead scanning over heads before your eyes landed on one with white and black hair. You should probably call him over..but your too far.

You sigh thinking you probably have to go and call him in now.
You were about to get up before you saw him start to get out the water.
You watched his figure that was drenched in salty water suddenly pause and look down at his hands.
You crossed your arms over your raised knees as you tap your finger .

His shorts hanged on his hips exposing his V line. "Idiot,he's being naturally attractive." You mumbled to your self. He then continued to walk again and smiled when he locked eyes with you.

You wondered what he found.

"Check this out,it's so cool!" He said as he neared you.
He squats down in front of you still dripping some water onto your legs.
"Back up loser,the water is cold."

He extends his arm so you could watch closely.
He opened his hand exposing the most cutest and tiny crab.

Your eyes widen softly as you watched it just sit there.
"What the, he doesn't pinch?" You asked as he shrugged.

"I don't think so since I picked it up. It's just shy like you." He said with a small laugh.

You playfully roll your eyes as it suddenly dashed off his hand and yeeted its self on to your chest falling in the small gap between your breasts.

You screech as bokuto panicked immediately digging his hand in to grab it.

"N-no you idiot!" You shout falling backwards trying to get him off.

"Got it!" He said in victory taking his fist out making your chest jiggle a little.

You never thought you'd feel humiliated by bokuto.

"Wow, you really are as bold as you seem." A voice said sending you in a world of embarrassment.

Bokuto looked up and stood up with a grin.

"Hey hey hey! I didn't think you guys would be here." Bokuto said happily.

You sat up and look over your shoulder to see two guys. One being taller then the other.