22

You were in your room as you stared at yourself in the mirror. Every little sound was as though enchanted as you stared at these dark red marks on your skin. Your head was foggy as the marks hidden from under your clothes actually traveled to more...'secret' areas. You shivered just remembering that night after school,never,not even once, have you imagined to actually loose something that can't be regained. Your womanhood did feel slightly sore but it wasn't a horrible feeling. You shook your head and sat down on your bed. You look to the floor shocked that Bokuto put your flexibility to work...you silently scream in your head as your face felt as though it may actually develop severe burns. You lay in your bed hiding under the covers as you became the most shyest thing in the world.

Suddenly your phone went off making you retrieve it.
You read the message and obviously it was from Bokuto.
You felt like the need to vomit butterflies as he was checking up on you. He was to precious you couldn't believe it. You texted back letting him know your fine.

You lay there and sigh. You should get ready for school...

:::

The door opened and the mother of Bokuto smiled warmly. "Hello hun, so nice to have you come by sometime in the morning." You kindly smile back as she allowed you to walk in.
"Aren't you hot in that jacket dear?" She asked. You shook your head secretly needing it to hide your..love bites.
She nods and headed to the kitchen finishing up breakfast.
"Want some food?" She asked. You nod and made your way to sit on a stool. She served you happily as you thanked her. She then looks around and sighed. "That boy needs to learn a thing or two from you,he's always trying to sleep till the last second. I'll be back" she said before taking her leave. You nod and felt nervous for some reason. He at least took the time to text you which was really sweet. You jittered in your seat as you ate and heard yelling from his room. You look over and saw a half dressed Bokuto running down trying to escape the motherly raft of annoyance and bickering. You laugh quietly to you self as he held his shirt in his hand with a serious case of bed hair.
"That was uh... very unsightly and fearful to see when I wake up." He mumbled. You suddenly became alarmed and blushed like a mad man.
"The hell do you think your doing?! Run to the bathroom before she sees!!" You whispered shouted as his mother footsteps neared. He jolted and dashed to the bathroom as you gave a awkward smile to his mother. She sighed not seeing him and placed both hands on hip. "That boy will sleep but this is the first time he's sleeping in that much. What exhausted him that much??" She asked. You sweated bullets as you gave a meekly shrug.
You just knew today was gonna be a long one.

:::

You looked around the school looking at whatever vending machine was available and searched for water bottles. A few only contained snacks until finally finding one with drinks. You never took the time to look at these things but Bokuto asked for some water since he forgot his own. It was the end of the day and to many occasions happened that almost made you get caught. You sigh wondering why it happens when you do something you don't want others to find out. You shook the thought away as you pushed the numbers to get water. The bottle begin to inch near the edge before falling...and getting stuck. You stared blankly at it nearly loosing your temper. You look around before placing your hands on it and giving it a shake. Though it hardly moved,it was to heavy. Suddenly one of the classrooms door opened and you saw a boy walk out. You really don't like talking to random people so you ought to just pretend nothing was wrong.
He looked over and raised his brows. "Hm? Need help?"

'Damn this cruel world!' You shouted in your head. He walked over and with a closer look this guy seemed...sad. He looked in and saw the bottle. He grabbed the machine firmly and shook it as though it was easy. The bottle fell as you bent to retrieve it. "T-thank you." The guy hummed before giving you a careful look. "Hey,I think I know you." You became confused as you look up at him. He wasn't that tall but still a little taller than you.

"Yeah...I do. I won't ever forget that white hair." He mumbled sadly. You suddenly became alarmed as you looked around.
"Back in middle school,I was one of those boys who was to harsh..karma struck back really hard and I just always wanted to apologize." He said. He clearly looked depressed. You felt bad..should you?
You hum. You don't really remember him but something was coming back.
"Okay, I forgive you". You said. His eyes widen.
"R-really?" He asked. You nod. He gave a small smile and looked at the floor. "That means a lot you don't know...thanks." Before he took his leave he pointed at you neck. You blushed and pulled the collar of your jacket up more to cover the spots.
"Yeah your definitely pretty. I was just stupid then." He said as he walked away leaving you speechless. It may have been a small act but you knew his apology meant a lot for him. You turn as you made your way to the gym.
You were definitely going to cherish the relationship with Bokuto now. Even more so then you were before...because he had always thought of you ever since then. You knew because he kept that blue ribbon and waited to finally give it back. You smile as you made your way.

:::

Bokutos pov:

I waited for y/n as I panted heavily. Jeez. It's freaking hot. I grabbed my shirt to wipe my face before immediately getting it shoved back down. It was Akaashi,he then placed a single arm around my neck. "Hey idiot, those scratches aren't something you should be showing off. Especially if it's from someone whose sensitive" he mumbled.
I jolt and gave a nervous laugh. Damn..I completely forgot. Y/n please hurry...Akaashi is glaring at me!!

:::
Back to you:
You walked in the gym and saw Akaashi talking to Bokuto. You made your way and gave Bokuto the water bottle. He happily took it and thanked you. Akaashi seemed to be..observant? Like he was worried for your sake. Maybe he was more of a mom figure then a older brother?maybe just both.
"I hope protection was involved" Akaashi whispered. You immediately reacted and turned red.
"W-what!?" You stuttered trying to play dumb. Bokuto raised a thumb while chugging down the water. You gasped and smacked his hand away. "Don't be so casual with it you jerk!" Akaashi crossed his arms immediately giving the aura that he was lecturing you for trying to lie just now. You look away sweating wondering how he found out so soon.

"Keep an eye on him y/n,you know he's clueless at times. He nearly exposed your secrets to the court." He said plainly. You give Bokuto a glare,he looked away not enjoying to be glared at from you. "I forgot..." he mumbled. you sigh as you couldn't help but feel embarrassed. At least it wasn't bokutos mom who found out.

The whistle blew and they continued to play. You sigh and took a seat. You prayed to your mother to watch over you. This was gonna be wack.