56

"...nice, my period has officially ended." You mumbled to your self as you finished up using the bathroom. You wash your hands and dry them on a towel before heading downstairs to the kitchen for something to eat.

"Hello there! what are you doing?"
Bokuto's dad said while just now getting done with the dishes. You gave a big smile being surprised by him.
"So nice to see you again!" You say as you gave him a hug. He laughed and patted your back. "It's only been a week and a few days." He sang.
You hum before looking at the dishes. "I'm surprised to see you have done the dishes sir."

He suddenly became excited and nodded.
"I'm supposed to be gone for another week but I got off early. I'm gonna surprise my wife with a nice,clean home and a night out for some dinner."
You nod approving on that amazing idea.

"Very well done, such a professional in the field I see."

He extends his arms to the side showing him self off while nodding proudly. "But of course, only the best for my love." He says with a laugh.
"My best wishes to you good sir." You say with a smile as he bows with a arm infront his chest and the other out to his side before taking his leave to upstairs to finish a few more things.

You laugh to your self as you opened the fridge to try and look for something to eat.
"Ok guess I'll make pasta." You said to your self and began taking out the ingredients you will need.

:::

"I smell something good." Bokuto said while coming out of no where. You nod and take out two bowls. "Now you show up?" You said with a smile as you fill up the bowls.

" nooo,the smell just now showed up in my room." He stated as he waited patiently for the food.

You hand him the bowl and sit down next to him.
"Sorry love but you can grab your own fork."
He pouts as he got up to go get one.
"Oh, grab me a drink too? I forgot."
He looked at you sideways but got one nonetheless.
"I'll forget about the fork incident this time."
He says. You thank him with a smile as you both ate the food.
"Hey wanna watch a movie or something after? Your dad is gonna take your mom out later."
He gave you a side glance and smirked.
"You don't say?"

You sigh and frown. "You really gotta chill man."
He leans over on the table and pouts. "But,but,.."
you shook your head as you took a sip of your drink.
"Not but's." He then hugs you and pecks your cheek. "Pleasssse??"

"Ooo,let's buy some snacks at the store for the movie." You say changing the subject.

"Okay!" He said as though completely forgetting what just happened.

After you both were done, you cleaned up so bokutos dad's cleaning wasn't in vain before heading out.

"Movie night,movie night!" Bokuto chanted as you both walk out and started to make your way to the store.

:::

"Can I get this y/n?" Bokuto asked as he held a little robot figure that would walk by its self if you Wind it up. "We came here for snacks Bokuto, where'd you even get that? We haven't even left the food isle." You said holding in a laugh while looking around.

"Saw it between the bags of chips. It was probably hungry." He said while messing with it.

"You are truly adorable sometimes Bokuto you know that." You sigh as you continued to look around.

"Sometimes??"

:::

"Pass me the pocky's please" you say as you both laid in bed while watching tv.
He hands the box to you and not long after his mother comes in.

She had a smile on her face as you saw her husband peek in from behind her.
"We will be back later! Oh I'm so excited." She sang. You smile back and gave a thumbs up to Bokutos dad as he returned the gesture with a quick nod before waving goodbye.

"Your dad is great." You say while munching on the pocky. He hums with a stuffed face and nods.

After that your night continued like so. Enjoying your time and eating junk food. Honestly by your surprise Bokuto hasn't bugged you, you started to wonder if he actually was distracted by the tv. You don't know why but you found it strange not being smothered by his love and affection right now.

You hum not paying mind but you did wonder how much longer it will be until he finally does get clingy again.

You smile but quickly stop before he notices. You thought for a moment before deciding what will it take to trigger his clinginess.
"Here you go." You offered as he glanced over and grabs some of your pocky before looking back at the screen.

'Hmm..ok next!' You thought.

"Pass me another pillow please." You say as he turned to grab you another before watching the tv again.

'Incredible!' You thought. What a rare sighting indeed.

"Im getting cold bokuto." You fake pout.

He gets up and removes the leftover snacks and drinks you had on the bed before finally pulling on the blanket so that you could get under it.

"Thank you very much." You say getting comfy he nods and crawls in bed as well but dosent hug you, he didn't even put a arm around you.

Your soul frowned.
"...you can lay down with me you know..." you mumbled as he turns to look at you.
"I know! Just watching some tv." He says before looking at the screen.
You lay there shifting your position every now and then. 

'This isn't fun anymore...' you thought as you tried to scoot closer to him.  Your already missing his hugs.

"Bokuto what are you doing??" You asked while hugging his side.

"Nothing?why?" He said genuinely confused.

"That's the problem!" You whined while forcing him to lay down so you could smother your face in his chest.  "Aww look who's the one being all touchy!" He laughed.

You sighed wondering if he was ignoring you on purpose just to have you be all over him. 
"Why must you do this to me?" You said in a muffled voice.

He gently rubs your back as you suddenly felt his chest drop while letting out a sigh.
"I kinda figured your like a cat when it come to physical display of affection. If I just don't give you none then you come to me instead!"
He said feeling so proud of him self as you continued to lay on him.

"You little rebel. I like you." You said with your eyes closed as you melted into his hug.

"I'm surprised it only took a little while  from what I've learned just now." 

You hum before rolling off on your side of the bed.
"Alrighty I'm good, see you in the morning." You yawn before bokuto immediately scooted closer to trap you in his hug.
"Nooo! After all that waiting I want more cuddles too."

"Hey! I feel your third leg poking me!"

"No you don't."

:::

| (• •)|. . . So like. How y'all been doin.                         

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎