60

I know it's been a while but who named the dots Kevin and French fry 😭🥹

:::

You quietly hum to your self as you happily cleared the ground from weeds and unwanted debris.
You wore a sun hat and a light jacket on your shoulders to keep your skin safe as bokuto brought the soil from inside.
It was breezy unlike last night when the winds howled. 

"Where's that hand held shovel?" You asked looking around.
"Oh it's right here." Irene said as she picked it up and handed it to you.
Marla was currently helping bokuto with the soil.

You thank her glad you decided to invite them over. It's been a moment since you hanged out so this was nice.

You soon felt a hand get placed on your back as bokuto squat down next to you.
"We brought the soil y/n."
You nod your head as you stood up taking a step back to allow them to spread it out and mix it.

((I'm not familiar to this so sorry if I'm wrong 🥹

You give a huff as Irene gestured to follow her.
You did so as she went inside.
"Hey do you think we can make some tea or lemonade?" She asked in a soft tone.
You thought for a moment before nodding your head.
You went straight to work.

:::

"This is delicious! I didn't know you were so good at this Irene." You said taking a sip to the finished beverage. She gave a smile as she took hold of the pitcher heading back outside. You followed after with some cups.

"Yay! Is that for us?" Bokuto chirped as he made his way with dirty hands along with Marla.

"That looks so refreshing thank goodness,it's starting to get hot." Marla sighed as she kissed Irene on the cheek.
You then set the cups down on a small round table that was outside as everyone circled around.

"You should probably go wash your hands." You suggested while looking at bokuto and Marla who seemed to have forgotten about it. 
"Oh right." They said in sync before walking off.

Irene then happily poured the drink into the cups as the ice clinked around.

Soon you felt hands slide over your stomach giving a gentle squeeze as you felt weight get placed above your head.
You became slightly flustered but shook it off as bokuto clings to you.

"Wow this taste amazing~" Marla sang as she gave a satisfying sigh.
Irene noticeably became flustered.

"I wanna try some." Bokuto whined as he reached over putting some weight on you instead of going around.
"Your heavy!" You grunt as he takes his cup.

Everyone enjoyed there drinks giving props to Irene who was easily flattered.

After a few moments of this enjoyable break you were ready to plant the seeds. "Alright,Irene are you ready?" You asked as she gave a nod.

You both made your way as the other two took the empty cups inside along with the pitcher.
"This is really nice, to surprise your soon to be mother in law with a flower bed." Irene said causing your face to get warm.
You smiled as you looked at your ring remembering about it before taking it off and placing it in your pocket.
"Yeah, I can't wait.." you said as you both begin to plant the seeds.

"AHH!!"

You and Irene immediately turn over to see Marla spraying bokuto with the hose.
"You know, I never thought she was the evil type." You sighed as Irene gave a awkward smile.
"She probably let the intrusive thoughts win." Irene mumbled as you both started to laugh.

"Oh no! Irene we gotta go,I just remembered I have to go pick up my little cousin!"
Marla shouted as she dropped the hose.
Irene stood up saying her goodbyes as she followed after Marla.
"Wait are you driving?" You asked.

"Yeah,Irene can,I'm still learning." Marla said.
You raised your brows. How come you didn't know of this,you can get free driving lessons!

You stood up to ask your question. "Hey Irene, do you mind teaching me someday?"
You asked as she thought for a moment.
"I don't mind!" She said before Marla said her goodbyes and left with Irene in hand.

'I can finally get the chance to learn!' You thought excitedly before your thoughts were interrupted by water dripping on the grass. You look up and see a sulking bokuto.
"She's mean y/nnn" he whined as he clearly wanted a hug.
You stood up and took a few steps back.
"Aw poor baby, you should go clean up inside and I'll finish watering this." You suggested in hopes he doesn't do anything.
He hums and takes his leave. You sigh in relief as you walk to grab the hose before returning to the soon to be flower bed and begin watering it.

You never felt so at peace as the smile on your face never left before suddenly you were lifted and spun around immediately becoming cold as your clothes sticked to your skin.

"Nooo!" You cried as he laughed evilly.

He dug his wet face in the crook of your neck to make sure he doesn't miss a spot.
You squirmed trying to get him off as he laid you onto the grass having the water drip onto you all over.  "This is one hundred percent Marla's fault." Bokuto says as he looks down at you with a smile.
You looked up at him at a loss for words as you were soaked,maybe not as much but enough.
Water slowly dripped onto your cheek before you started to laugh.
You lifted your self by your elbows and planted a kiss on his lips.
His eyes widen slightly before faltering into a soft gaze as he kissed back.
Just when he started to kiss back you turned your face away. "Noooo" he cried as you gently push him off.
"I love you,so much." You mumbled.

His face immediately started to turn red as he wasn't expecting it. 
"So I'm sorry..." you whispered making him confused.

"NOOO!!" He cried as you sprayed his face with the hose as you laughed. 
You couldn't stop laughing as he was completely and utterly drenched.
"What's going on here?"
The both of you paused and look over.
It was his mother who had hands on hips.
She was back earlier then expected.
"Oh Um uh.." you struggled to get the words out.

Suddenly she started taking pictures.
"Look at you two so cute!" She exclaimed.

You look away embarrassed as bokuto laughed at you before you sprayed him once more.
You were lucky she didn't question it as she went back in side to probably edit the photos or something. 
You then lay back down on the grass and look up at the blue sky.

Bokuto soon joined you enjoying how happy you looked.

"Even though you betrayed me don't think I didn't hear what you said." He said in a sly tone.
You then get up and run inside.
"I don't know what your talking about,let's go watch a movie." You sang as he followed after.

:::

Had to re-read my own book to remember what I was doin and what characters I had💀