9

Akaashi fell asleep as you watched the horror movie on your own.
Bokuto was passed out next to you as you ignored his light snores.
You had your knees to your chest as you hid in the blanket. 

Suddenly the power went out and you can suddenly hear rain from out side and thunder.
It made you flinch as you frantically looked around feeling paranoid from the cliffhanger you were left on.
You turn next to you were Bokuto's weight was and couldn't see a damn thing.
You raised your hand and touched his face. You tap around before resting your palm on his cheek then slapping it making him jolt up awake.
"Huh? Wha- why is it so dark?" He mumbled.
"The power went out Bokuto..." you whined. 
He went quiet before he snores lightly agin.
Your brows crunches together before you shake him back awake.
"S-sorry. What?" He yawned making you roll your eyes.
"Go turn the power back on. Hurry I'm scared."
Bokuto groans as he stretched  and sighed. "Why are you watching horror movies then?" He mumbled.
You made a Tch sound and turn away.
"I usually handle them but this was to much of a coincidence." You sighed.
He hums before you feel pressure around you.
You started to fall to your sighed as weight slightly fell on you after.
"I don't wanna get up. Just go to sleep."
He mumbled making you realize he's hugging you from behind as you laid there. You squirm around turning to face him which was hard since your in a blanket.
"Bokuto you jerk,just go-

You stoped talking when you felt something touch your lips.
You held still and panicked as you raised your hand and touch what was exactly infront of your lips.

His cheek.  You practically kissed his cheek making you blush. He dug his face closer as you raised your head avoiding accidentally kissing him agin.
He sighed and hot air hits your neck making you shiver. 

'Can you...bite...HOLY HELL WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING!??!'
You thought before moving around harshly then falling on the floor.
"Ow." You mumbled before getting up.

Suddenly power came back on and you looked around.
'Did akaashi turn it on?' You thought since he was no where in sight.
The room was lit by the tv and you can faintly see Bokuto looking at you as he laid.
"Are you alright."
He said sleepily.
You smiled nervously and cleared your throat.
"Am I to...touchy y/n?" He asked unsure.
You blink feeling shook.
"Oh um.no! I don't think so." You said shyly.
He smirked and turned on his back putting a arm over his eyes.
"You can sleep in my room if you want. Since you don't seem to want to lay with me." He mumbled.

You panicked,you didn't want him to think you disliked it. You were just scared that you may like it too much.
You groan wondering why you like him so much. What about him lures you?
Suddenly a force shoved you onto Bokuto's stomach and you panic.
"Hey!" You whispered shouted while glaring at akaashi.
He shrugged.
"Just date already,it's so obvious." He said making you blush as you got up from Bokuto.
He loosely hanged onto your hand as it slid down when his reach shorten as you stood.
"Stop embarrassing me akaashi." He yawned and laid on his mini made bed of blankets on the floor. "Not a chance. It's funny." He said tiredly.
You groan before looking down at Bokuto who stared at you before smiling to not make it awkward.
"Hey" he mumbled.
You rubbed the bridge of your nose and sigh with a blushed face.
"When did I become 'uncool'" you said.

Bokuto grabbed your hand and hummed.
"I don't know cuddling seems pretty cool if you ask me."
Suddenly akaashi stood up with his blankets and pillow.
"I'm gonna sleep in your room Bokuto. I don't wanna see this."
And with that he walks away.
You scoff and glare at the back of his head. "It was your idea akaashi."
He smirked and left your view.
You grunt as you look down.
His eyes were closed but his hand latched onto yours. 
You felt awkward on how to get on.
'Bokuto is really tugging on my heart.' You thought.
You felt as though he likes you back but there's always that what if.
What if he just felt bad and wanted you to feel better?what if he knows how it feels to be lonely and is trying to change that for you.
You shake away the thoughts hate thinking to much.
You awkwardly brought a leg up and sit on his stomach.
"Bokuto I feel weird..."
he opens his eyes and seemed nervous.
"Then be my girlfriend."
He said flustered.
You flinch and look away.
"W-what?! S-stop messing around. That's not funny."
He laughed and pulled something out of his pocket.
He grabbed your hand and tied a ribbon on your wrist. It was a beautiful blue colored thing and your heart skipped a beat.
"W-where did you get this?" You asked shocked. You recognized this ribbon.
It had a specific white pattern on it when you were younger.
"Wait,I know a better place to put it." He said as he got up having you sit on his lap with your legs on each on his side.
You blushed like a mad man when he took it off your wrist and tied it in your hair.
"I wished you came back. But after what had happened I couldn't forgive my self.." he said as he held your hands.
His lip trembled as he took in a sharp breath.
"I was such an idiot. Letting them say those horrible things to you. Letting that little bitch pull your beautiful hair." He whimpered.
Your eyes widen.
That's where you recognized him.
He had black hair then and it was down but since he had dyed it and had it spiked up you didn't really recognize him.
Your childhood crush was right infront of you,and you caught feelings all over agin.
Bokuto was really crying feeling ashamed that he didn't do anything.
You lean your head back and sigh.

Holding grudges wasn't your thing,nor blaming people who didn't mean what they did.
You intertwined your fingers with his and smile sweetly holding back tears.

"I already forgave you...you dork." You whimpered.
He laughed light heartedly and wiped his face. 
"But I didn't. Your too kind y/n."  He said as he held your hair in his hand.
"Your really pretty..." he whispered before placing his hand behind your head under your ear after from messing with your hair.
You felt a faint pull and went along with it.

Your heart pounded greatly as he leaned in.
You close your eyes before opening them to him kissing your cheek.
"That's for earlier. Don't think I didn't notice."
You blushed and hid in your jacket.
"That didn't even count as o-one!"
He laid back down pulling you with him.
"Then start over." He said with a grin.
You choked on air and looked away.
"I-I'm not doing that,it's embarrassing." You whined.
Your head was so hot you thought he could feel it. You were so embarrassed it was nerve racking. 
Suddenly you flinched as he messages your sides making your eyes squint.
"Hey,it means it's okay to do this right?" He asked finding it innocent. It was but not with you,your body was lewd that way. You were just so sensitive with your back and sides.
You rest your head on his chest and trembled. 
You kept holding your breath resulting in deep sighs as he grasped your hips.
"Oh I forgot your a perv y/n!" He said amused. 
You raise your hands and placed them behind your head as your body continued to tremble.
You didn't say anything but you didn't want him to stop.
Suddenly his arms slipped under your jacket and you shivered as his bare hands touched your bare back.
He immediately took his hands out and gave a nervous laugh.
"Y-your not wearing a shirt?" He asked while looking at the top of your head as it rested on his chest.
You didn't say anything and shrugged. 
You were to flustered to look at him.
"Want me to stop? I will if you say so. If your tired and want to sleep then say so." He said being thoughtful.
You laid there quiet knowing what that can result to.
You suddenly felt his hands touch your bare back agin causing you to grunt.
Your fingers curled into your hair as he touched your back amused how sensitive you are.
Suddenly the lights turned on causing you to jump off of Bokuto and pull your jacket down covering your stomach and back.

"Are you alright dear?"
It was Bokuto's mom coming down to get a drink as she made her way to the kitchen.
"Y-yes. I just fell off the couch in my sleep."
You said as you stood up.
Bokuto remained flat and hidden from behind the sofa sweating bullets.
He almost got caught.
You glance down at him and saw how flushed he was in the face.
It somehow brought relief to you knowing you weren't  the only one as a blushing mess. 

She hummed as she looked in a pot that remained left over milk from your hot chocolate.
"If you don't mind,would you get rid of this dear y/n?" You nod as she finished setting up a drink for her self and left.

She turned the lights off making you sigh in relief.
"I've never been so worked up before in my entire life."
You mumbled.
Bokuto shrugged and sheepishly grinned. "Hey hey hey, I can help with that. If you need to relax that is."He asked smiling with eyes closed.
You stare at him before smacking the side of his head as you went to get rid of the left over milk.
"Ow..."