5

Once you turned in the project Akaashi got credit as well since it's the same teacher even though he has the teacher a different part of the day.

You sit back down feeling happy that's over with. "Hey y/n."

"Mm?"
You replied. He thought for a moment before continuing. "Wanna come watch me play after school? During my practice?"

You thought for a moment before agreeing.
"Okay." He smirked and looked at you.
"Told you I'll help you with your shyness. I bet in the beginning you would never have agreed."
You thought for a moment as you stared at him knowing he's right.
You bashfully look away and chuckle awkwardly.
"Shut up..."you mumbled playfully earning a grin from him.

:::
The bell rang for dismissal and for the first time you had packed up early so that you could simply get up and leave.
Bokuto saw you do it so he did the same and now you both are walking out.
Your teacher was surprised and felt at ease to see you have a friend now.
:::
As you both walk down the hall you saw akaashi who probably was coming to remind Bokuto.
He raised his brows and looked confused.
"She's coming to watch!"

"Ah,That's cool." He said and held his hand to you. It was the first time he's giving a high five.
You simply give him one realizing your friendship between the two is growing.
It felt nice to have friends now..though it can be annoying at times.
On your way over you saw that girl agin from middle school.
You grew nervous but your face remained the same as always.
Suddenly something happened that made your heart drop.
Her eyes landed on you as her smug look turned into a scowl.

Suddenly you felt anger that was locked away starting to build giving you confidence in your strength to beat her ass if need be.
You raised your head and glared back.
She stops but then smirks.
"So ugly the color left your hair." She then giggled as she walked away with her friend.
Your expression softened as that small little insult was enough to break you..only because it has such a massive meaning behind it from long ago.
You felt sick that she even remembered you just by taking the time to notice you.
"Bitch." Akaashi said loud enough for her to hear. She gasped and growled as she walked away.
Bokuto looked at your hurt expression for the first time and hated it.
"Are you okay y/n?" He softly spoke.
You noded your head and took a sharp breath in trying so hard to not cry.
"Mhm.." you squeaked.

Both of them took note that your highly sensitive.
"I bet she's just jealous of your hair."
Bokuto said with a grin.
"Your white hair is freaking beautiful. Hell even from your eyes right down to your personality! Your such a cool person hey!" He finished.
Suddenly you stoped walking and turned towards him placing your face on the side of his arm.
You broke. That was the very first time someone had complimented you and tried to defend you.
Your arms hanged down on your side as you cried.
Akaashi stood infront of you blocking other people's view from noticing you for a little privacy. Bokuto has a serious look on his face as he had his free hand on your upper back letting you cry.
You started to remember bad things all over agin from scratch causing you to raise and place your hands against Bokuto's chest as you hid more in him.
They literally felt your pain as you quietly suffered.

:::

You sat in the bleachers as you had finally calmed down and watch the boys play there match.
They looked serious and determined.

You were actually amazed how cool volleyball can be...Well at least when it's them playing since there really good at it.
You smiled when Bokuto would cheer every time he makes his spikes.
He would look at you with a wild smile and you would smile softly back with a thumbs up. He was looking for approval from you. How cute.

Then something happens...

"Akaashi!..don't toss to me anymore!"
You tilt your head confused.
Akaashi rolled his eyes as he glanced up at you. He gave a look meaning he'll explain this to you later.

:::
Once the boys finished up they gathered there things.
"I'm such a failure.." Bokuto Whined.
You look at akaashi confused.
"This is what we call his emo mode,happens when he beats him self up over simple mistakes."
You nod slowly as you look at his dramatic ass.
"Your really amazing though Bokuto. Why end your game sad? You did win all do to your earlier winning points." You praised.
Suddenly he jumped back to life and rubbed his nose.
"Aw you think so?"
Confused yet agin you look at akaashi who nodded repeatedly wanting you to keep it up.
"U-um Yea! Those other guys didn't stand a chance against your incredible skills." You said yet agin but you tried adding a little bit more enthusiasm.
Akaashi sighed in relief as Bokuto was back to his old self.
He flung an arm around your shoulder trapping you as he knuckled your head.
"Oh stop it you,your making me blush hey hey hey!" He yelled happily.
You squirmed under his arm as you laughed. You couldn't help it,he was being such a dork.
Seeing you happy sure made them feel better.
Your phone dinged making Bokuto let go as you checked your phone.

You immediately frown.
"Sorry.i gotta go. I would come agin though 10/10." You said praising a little more to Bokuto. He smiled before stoping you.
"Since were buds and all I want to give you my number,so we could make plans ahead of time and stuff."
You got nervous but agreed.

You let him put his number in then Bokuto passed it to akaashi. He looked at you for approval. You nod and he continued. He then handed your phone back.
"Ok see you guys tomorrow." You said quietly.
They wave as you left.

:::

You entered your house and saw the old man glaring at you from the couch.
"What did I say? As long as I have damn beer to drink when I get home I don't care where you are." You stood there quietly as you look at the floor.
"Since I'm feeling good today I'll let the ass whooping pass. But go buy me more beer."
You nod and went to your room.
"Where the hell are you going. The store is that way bitch."
You paused and look at him.
"They won't let a highschooler buy beer so I'm changing..." he grunted and shooed you away.
"Don't be a smart ass"
You nod and hurried to your room to change.
It was your usual go to outfit. Shorts,thigh high leggings,tank top and your jacket. Mostly since you don't have much to wear.
Once you finished you left to the store.

:::
The cashier looked at you as you stared blankly at the counter as he scanned the item.
"How old are you miss?" He asked.
You sigh as he slowly handed the beer to you. You took ahold of it and gave your best fake smile.
"Thank you." You said taking his question as a compliment.
He stuttered and looked away with light pink on his cheeks.

You left wondering when he started the night shift.  He was a new face,maybe the last old man quit. You sigh since he would just scan whatever without questions.
You shrug it off and headed back home.