20

You awoke finding bokuto on the ground snoring. You smiled to your self finding this quite odd and entertaining. Suddenly you thought about what bokuto said the other day and wondered what you  would wear. You sat up and stared harshly at the wall. You don't have any gal friends nor money...you also couldn't bring your self  to ask bokutos dad for more money. It didn't feel proper. You sigh when suddenly you saw bokuto sit up with light pink dusted on his cheeks. "Oh...I was still hoping you were asleep..." he mumbled as he stood and crawled in bed feeling all embarrassed. You laugh lightly to your self as you laid back down. You turn on your side facing him immediately being hugged by him. You became slightly flustered as he asked you a question.

"What colors look good on me?" He asked. You furrowed your brows and look at his plain tshirt.
"I uh..what do you mean?" Bokuto hummed. "I mean what colored tux should I wear? Or any fancy suit. I wanna make sure you  like it." He said with a goofy smile making you flustered. You look away and fiddled with your fingers. "I don't know..." you whispered. Bokuto sighed and guided you to lay on him agin. "Look, we all know you like it when I'm shirtless but I can't really be shirtless in a restaurant now can I?" He said with a smirk making you blush like a mad man. "B-bokuto!!" You whispered shouted as you playfully hit his chest. He laughed lovingly as he successfully embarrassed you agin.

:::

You sat on the sofa feeling on edge as the mother of your big ball of dumb thought for a moment.
"To be honest dear I didn't really expect bokuto to get a girlfriend,let alone to actually have dates.." she said immediately making you hold back laughs. "I do have some dresses. Would you like to try some on dear?" She asked making your soul sunk to the core of the earth. You shyly and awkwardly smiled as you looked at her slim figure. Shouldn't it be obvious you won't fit in them?..no stop. You shouldn't beat your self up,come on. Just try, no time to be negative!!
"S-sure" you mumbled. She stood up happily..to happily.
"Oh how wonderful! Those dresses always made me look like a deflated balloon but since you have curves to rock sweetie I'm sure you'll look flattering! Ah I'm so excited!!" She said happily making you think she always wanted a daughter to play dress up. You also became embarrassed when she said 'curves'.  Bokuto was coming back from his room with a juice box in hand looking confused. "Can you believe it bokuto! Your lovely girlfriend is gonna try on some dresses!" She shouted happily. Bokuto chocked and looked at your embarrassed figure. His eyes trailed down at your chest then bottom as he tilts his head wondering how that was gonna fit.
"Stop it you jerk!" You whispered to him immediately making him jolt and turn red.
"M-mom I don't wanna see her in your clothes,that's weird." He said trying to save you as an apology for hinting you have big boobs and butt. His mother simply waved him off. She was about to dress a girl up. And one that has never dressed up girly before in her life. She wasn't gonna pass the opportunity. "Alright! Let's get started." She said with a big smile closing her room door behind you. You smile nervously as she went to her closet and took out elegant dresses. Along with some that were so exposing you questioned life. You whimpered wondering why you do this to your self.

:::

You hid behind the closet door as you shyly poke your head out. The mother sat excitedly on the edge of her bed as she waited.
"So um..it's a bit tight and um.." she waved it off and encourage you to get out and show her. You did and embarrassingly avoided eye contact as she took in a sharp breath as though finding a lost puppy. "Oh my goodness. You are very blessed my dear.. it's a simple dress but your body makes it look.. mature!" She said trying to stay pG. you blushed as the soft red dress hugged nicely on your body,exposing what was hiding under your jacket all this time. She grew antsy and excited. And just like a typical mom,she was eager to show. "Bokuto! Bokuto dear hurry up and come here!" She shouted. Your heart pounded making you light headed as you looked at her. "T-that's okay! He Doesn't have to-

The door opened as Bokuto peeked his head in. "Yeah?" He mumbled as though just waking up. Probably was taking a nap. She was smiling not stop and pointed at you. He opened the door more to get inside and looked.Everything became slow as your heart felt like it was about to burst. His tired expression changed to utter shock as he stared you down. You can shockingly see his face turn pink before getting darker.
"Woah! That is so sex- cute! Very cute and pretty! Really nice, um I'll be right b-back.." he said hurriedly before closing the door leaving his mother satisfied.  You dizzily stared at the ground repeating his words. He nearly said you looked sexy... your head became heavy and hot as the mother enjoyed to force more dresses on you.
When will this torture end?

:::

You sat on the couch feeling antsy as Bokuto sat leaving a small space as his leg jumped subtly as you both stared at the tv.
Bokutos mom settled on a dress that definitely compliments you and wanted you to keep it a secret.
"So uh..sorry for my weird..pause up there...I wasn't ready." He mumbled. You blush and laugh light heartedly.
"But you did know I would be trying on the dresses." You replied. He shifted in his spot and hummed.  "Yeah but..erm..." he couldn't talk. It made you feel like karma finally did it's job after the many times he embarrassed you to the point you couldn't talk right. Seeing a flustered Bokuto was quite weird. But you didn't hate it. You shift to sit on his lap and rest your head on his chest. His heart was beating quite fast. It made you smile.
He hugged you and sighed. "You looked really good. Just letting you know" he mumbled. You blushed and whispered for him to shut up. He chuckled as he pecked your heating cheek.  It makes you wonder what the date would be like...

Okay. Updates will definitely be slow until further notice. But they will happen when I can get to it. Thank you! =)