21

Just as fast the weekend came it was over in an instant. You felt nervous as you sat at your desk as you noticed more 'couples' forming. They seemed happy but only a few were genuine lovers, the rest were already on there 4th or 7th boyfriend or girlfriends. The main thing that made you worry was that snarky B trying to take Bokuto from you. You shook your head knowing that won't happen but just the thought scared you.  You shook it off knowing there's still like a week till the dance,which is actually a date with you and Bokuto. It always made your stomach tighten just by thinking he's your...well you know. It's just embarrassing to say. Even to yourself. You couldn't help but smile to your self before stoping not wanting anyone to see you. They would think your weird,besides that your thoughts focused on something quite unfortunate. You have to make a PowerPoint of some sort about the history of 'love'. How ridiculous can school get now a days? You sigh knowing the subject was about that just to match with the upcoming school dance. School really knew how to piss you off. It's like a middle aged woman who's obsessed with there child to match with everything around them. You shook your head as you fiddled with your pen. You look down at it and felt your cheeks get slightly warm. When did you fall for this idiot? You didn't know. Maybe you did but it depends on you. You sigh as this boring class continued leaving you to think about him, you wished this class would end already so that you could go see Bokuto.

:::

On your way to your last class two girls stoped you. You scowl knowing why they did.
"Okay,your little fantasy is over.either you break up with him already or I'll  beat your ass"  the girl said. Her friend simply smirked. Just like the manipulated doll she was.
You look away as the old middle school bully looked at you up and down with a huff. "You think just because you got some ass and boobs you could take any guy you want? Well sorry to burst your bubble,you just can't." She hissed.
This surprised you. It actually made you wonder if she was jealous. Though you remained silent making her even more angry.
"Say something you muted fuck!" She spat swinging her hand making you flinch. "L-let go if me!" She shouted. You looked and saw Akaashi holding her wrist tightly.
"Don't fight over for something so dumb you petty brat." He said blankly making the simple insult all the more mysteries and bitter. She huffed and snatched back her hand. "Look another guy, what a whore." She said thinking she had the last laugh. Suddenly she was cornered into the lockers as a loud slam echoed through the halls.
" I don't think she's the whore here." A guy said taking back his piece of jewelry that he gave her. She gasped before storming off. You look at the guy surprised.
"Decided I should take more joy in myself...thanks." He mumbled before walking away. Akaashi raised a brow.
"I'm telling Bokuto." You grunt and punch his shoulder making him smirk. "Idiot! Don't fool around like that." He raised his arms in defense. "I was just kidding. your to emotionally attached to that idiot to just throw him away like that." He said making you blush with embarrassment. "Shut u-up.." you mumbled as you continued your walk to class. Akaashi waved goodbye as you returned the gesture and walk in class. And behold. There sat Bokuto bored out of his mind waiting for you. You became happy and walked a little to fast to just sit near him. He turned in his seat and gave a goofy grin. "Hey hey hey." He whispered. Your face fumed as you sat down. "Hi..." you whispered back. He chuckled finding him self at a lost on what to talk about.  "Y/n. Do you like me?" He asked. You blushed and sighed. "Bokuto I think you know the answer to that. Stop trying to embarrass me." You whispered. He stretched back and whined. "But I wanna hear you say it." He mumbled. He grabbed your hand and held it. "Say you like me." You look away still not being able to hold eye contact. "People are gonna stare.." Bokuto frowned as he tilts his head. Amazing,it's as though his hair faltered slightly with his mood. It was quite shocking.
You sigh and struggled to speak as quietly as you can. You really didn't know what was wrong with you. You acted as though your being held at gun point. Maybe it was because you never really had to give attention just as much as you were receiving it. You grew jittery as the butterflies knew the route to your stomach. "Y-yes..I do l-like you." You shyly whispered. Bokuto punched the air in victory like a child as he excitedly explained about his day and how he couldn't wait to show you how cool he was in volleyball agin. You smile enjoying his childish side. It was cute. And through out the day he kept placing subtle hints that he was teasing...quite a bit. Aaaand this wasn't his so much of a child like side. More of an..um. "Mature" side. Though he acted so oblivious to it, it made it the more pressuring.  He would slightly place his hand on your butt and sneak his fingers up your shirt along with kissing and blowing around your ear. It made your heart go for a roller coaster alright. He was just so much of a energetic goofy person that it surprises you. It honestly made you very nervous for when it was time to go home. What if he invites you over today? What if you guys actually
'do it'. You nearly passed out just thinking about it.  Bokuto rested his head on yours and hums. "What's wrong?" He asked. You grew nervous. "N-nothing." He hums agin and Hugs  you as everybody finished up with the packing for the gym.

"Wanna come over today?" He asked immediately making you panic inside.
Oh you so did want to come over. But you were scared.
"I.. I don't know." You mumbled. He turned you around with both of your hands in his. "Come on. It'll be fun." He said with a wink. You melted away as nothing can save you now.
Bokuto simply scooped you up in a hug. "I take that as a yeah."

Oh nice.i managed another update. ;)