8

It was finally winter break and you savored the cold season.
No more school for now so freedom had came.
Well almost freedom.
Your dad would still be home on the weekdays like so BUT he doesn't know when you have these breaks,so according to him your out in school.
You grin thinking about how you could just hang out with Bokuto the entire time...and akaashi of course hehe.
"It was early in the morning as you woke up like you would when getting ready for school.
You took a shower and got dressed in your uniform but bringing a change of clothes to swap with once you arrive at Bokuto's place. 
You put on your backpack and look in the mirror.
The way you saw your self started to change ever so slightly.
You softly smiled and fixed your hair which you haven't actually done for quite a while. 
You then hear tumbling from the kitchen and you frown. You ruffled your hair with your hands realizing your dad May catch on to your change of behavior of appearance.
Your hair was yet agin like it's usual bed hair style.
You didn't think it looked bad but you took Bokuto's thought into consideration.  You shook your head and head out.
"Won't be home for a few days."
You mumbled as you stoped at the door to outside.
You dad grunts as he chugged down his beer.
"I don't give a shit. As long as I get beer and get to have fun tonight whenever I want."
He slurred which made you cringe.
You turn around heading back to your room  locking it making sure it won't be used for his 'fun' since your room is the only place decently cleaned.
You then head out.

Once outside you couldn't help but smile.
Your stomach churned as you thought what you would do today. 
You were to excited to think much about the cold.
As you jogged for a little bit your steps crunched over the frozen grass. You didn't want to run on the sidewalk since you may slip and hurt your self...
Well you might either way but it's less likely on the grass.

:::

You stood infront of Bokuto's place and knocked on it awaiting for him.
Once you settled down you realized how cold it was outside and the cold caught up from your time to get here.
You shivered as you huffed seeing your breath.
The door opened and saw Bokuto.

You run in shivering as Bokuto wrapped his arms around you before taking off his jacket and putting it on you.
"Whoah!what were you doing out there in just the schools uniform?" He asked shocked.

You huffed and shivered in his jacket.
"My dad won't just l-let me come over to b-boys houses. S-so I didn't say anything ab-out me being on b-break. He t-thinks I'm still going to school like u-usual." You stuttered.

Bokuto nodded as you took a seat on the sofa wrapping your self up in a blanket that was there finally getting warm.
Bokuto watched you and laughed.
"Your more of a rebel than I thought."
He said.
You raised your brows and tilt your head

"How am I a rebel?"
You asked. Bokuto sat next to you and side hugged your blanket wrapped self.
"Being sneaky about coming over for the WHOLE winter break just to be with boys." He said and smirked.
You blush and look away.
"I'm not coming back and forth...told him I'll be gone for a few days,surprisingly he didn't care." You said.
Bokuto looked at you shocked.
"Whoah! Your gonna be practically living here!?"
You grin and look away.
"well I could leave then before 5 o'clock in the afternoon."  Bokuto leaned back in the sofa with you by his side.
"No thanks. That's to early. You can stay I guess." He said as he horribly hid his excitement.
You shook your head and became warm in the cheeks.

You then became uncomfortable and stood up.
"I hate this uniform." You mumbled as you took off your backpack and his jacket.
"Wanna barrow my clothes agin?" He said with a cheeky smile. 
You blush before smiling.
"Brought my own clothes this time. Ha!"
You said as you went to the bathroom and changed.

Once you finished you put the rest of the stuff back in your backpack.
You made sure to pack plenty of your underwear and bras.
You zip it shut and walk out.

You had your own jacket this time and shorts that was made out of cotton and thigh high leggings.
"What's up with you and leggings?" Bokuto asked.
You placed your backpack under a mini table they had against a wall and shrugged.
"What's wrong with them?" You asked.
He shook his head. "Nothing. Nothing at all,there cute." He said reassuring you.
You hum and smile.
"Thanks."
:::
You opened the door and saw akaashi looking down at you.
"Yay." You simply said making him smile as he walked in sighing in relief for the warmth in here.
"I brought some movies we could watch and snacks."he calmly said.
Handed you his bag as you looked through it seeing what he brought.
"Nice,hey I think I might have some stuff to make hot chocolate" akaashi nodded but recommended to save it for later tonight. 

"I wanna watch this one." You said picking out a horror movie. Surprised by your pick they learned something new.

"Alright,since we picked out a movie ahead of time let's play video games for now and save that stuff for later." Akaashi said.
You nod and closed his bag.

You guys set up the game and played.
Mostly just plain ordinary things to pass time so you could have a real fun sleep over by saving the best for last.
You couldn't wait.

:::
"Hey watch out you idiot!" Akaashi shouted at Bokuto who kept pretending to spill hot milk on him. He laughed as you sat on the stool and watched.
"You play to much Bokuto." You said.
He simply smirked and wiggled his brows hinting to watch this.
You watched as he neared akaashi who was preparing cups before harshly bumping his hip into him making him grunt as he nearly fell and knocked over the cups.
You laughed out loud as akaashi snatched the pot out of his hands setting it down then beating him up.  Needless to say it was the best thing you had ever seen.