42

"Come on y/n!!" Bokuto shouted as you stand along the shore.

You became antsy not wanting to get in the water.
"It's alright. I'll just stand here." You said back.

Kuro simply held onto a floaty that kenma was relaxing on as he waited as well.
You cleared your throat and looked away hoping bokuto would drop it already.

"Y/nnn please! Just this once!" He begged. 
You look away and became embarrassed.
You nervously nod your head as you held onto the jacket that helped give you comfort. You take a breath before taking it off.

"Oh heyy. Your really cute."
Kuro sang making bokuto immediately look at him before splashing his face.
You pressed your lips tightly together as you placed your jacket to the side as you nervously walked in the water. 

You hear a camera go off immediately making you look up.
"N-no kenma delete it okay?!" You said getting more anxious. He simply kept a calm expression tapping away as though he didn't hear you.

'Why the hell does he have his phone right now anyway!!!'

You fully got in and sunk low to hide your self as you hovered near bokuto as though a shield.
"See! It wasn't that bad."
You hum before getting water splashed in your face. But in a stream.

You cough using your hands to block wondering what the hell was that.

"Check it out,cool huh?" Kuro said holding up a water gun.  'When did he..'

"Cool give me one!" Bokuto shouted as Kuro tossed him one.

They soon go under a aquatic war shooting jets of water at each other leaving you to laugh and watch.  Soon you hear the camera agin.

You look over to kenma who you took over to hold onto his floaty to insure he dosent get swept away.
"Stop taking pictures of me kenma,please."

He then swipes on his phone and stuff before showing you.
Your photo of you smiling was decorated cutely with what seems to be glowing outlined cat ears on your head.
"Your great in pictures. I hope you allow me to take more y/n." He said softly. 
Your cheeks became warm as you huffed and looked away.  "Aren't you afraid of getting your phone damaged."
He hums before continuing to go on it.

"It's water proof." He said. You then raise a brow.
"That doesn't mean it's one hundred percent you know?"

He nods. "I'll take my chances."
You sigh before giving a small laugh. 
"Your so cool." You said making him flustered without knowing.

"Ah! Y/n my shorts!!"
Bokuto shouted as Kuro couldn't stop laughing.

You look over scanning the water before seeing them float away. You roll your eyes and sigh in frustration before swimming towards them.
You then toss them to bokuto before Kuro shouted as well.

Your brows furrowed as you made a Tch sound before he began to frantically swim to kenma who was currently getting swept away.

"Whoops..."

"Kenma don't just sit there swim back!"
Kuro said but kenma didn't care which made you laugh. 

This is chaos.

:::

You quietly sat at a table that was outside of a restaurant with Kuro as bokuto and kenma picked up the ordered food.
You hadn't packed enough food for them so here you are.
"So tell me,how'd you meet someone like bokuto?" He asked.

You look up before through the glass window where bokuto was. "Mm..it was after school. He was learning where his class was before he noticed me. After that he latched himself onto me which was a pain in my ass but...I grew to like him I guess."  Kuro leaned back and crossed his arms.
"How sweet."

You turn back around and look in the distance.

"Yeah..."

Soon the other two came back and placed the stuff down before taking a seat. "Alright,let's eat!" Bokuto said as he passed you your food.

You thank him as Kuro snatched kenmas phone who immediately became disappointed before sighing and grabbing his food.

During this break you got to know more about Bokuto's friends and laughed at how they shared story's to just embarrass each other. Mainly bokuto and Kuro. Kenma was probably the only one who acted mature...ok not probably,it was for sure.

:::

The day was reaching its end as you all walked in a little souvenir store.

You drifted to the side as you noticed some stuff animals and bracelets. Kenma tagged along but he was on his phone. You didn't mind as long you had company.
You quietly admire the bracelets as more people would come in then leave.  You grew distracted before bokuto placed his arm around you. 
You jolt before looking up with a smile.
"What do you think..."

'That's not bokuto.

Not long after kenma grabbed his arm yanking it off your shoulder as bokuto appeared from behind him grabbing his shoulder making the pervert face him.

A single swing to this bastards face was all it took to make him tumble before Kuro caught him and aggressively wrapped his arm around his neck immediately cutting his oxygen in half.

"Wow man. You really have nothing better to do huh?" He said squeezing tighter as kenma was on the phone with the police.

You watched shocked looking at this as though it was from a movie.

"Yeah,we've been seeing this idiot around spying on girls today. Just finally caught him in the act by luck" Kuro said as the stranger tried to escape. 

Kenma walked next to you as he hung up.
"They'll be here in a minute." 
You then look up at bokuto who was side hugging you. He smiled back before you look at his hand that was on your shoulder.

His knuckles already looked bruised and had some blood on it.  Well. You never thought this would happen. Kenma then walked you over elsewhere to distract you as he helped you pick out something cute to wear.

:::

"Well don't we all feel heroic today." Kuro said as you all watched the man get taken away. 

"Here,let me help you." Kenma said as he took the bracelet he helped pick out and clicked it on around your wrist. "Now we can match." He said with a smile. As he held up his own.

You smile back and laugh lightly before he noticed your ring.
"That's pretty,where'd you get that?" He asked.
You look at it and smiled.

"This idiot here got it for me!" You said happily while pointing to bokuto.
"Huh. That's unexpected. Let's take a picture." He said. You smile and nod.

You both raise your arms with the matching bracelets and smile.

Another treasured memory created..well besides the pervert part. That made the memory a little spicy for comfort. Your just gonna forget about that.

After that it was time to go.

You thank Kuro and kenma for there help gratefully as they smiled and waved.

And with that you headed back to the hotel.

:::

"Where's my thank you?" Bokuto whined while still on the walk.
You sigh and stop walking.
You then face him signaling him to crouch down some making him confused. 

You pecked his lips and hug around his neck.
"Thank you,you idiot." You mumbled. Bokuto became flustered and hugged back.
"Well your welcome. Let's go make out when we arrive to our rooms." He said as though it was normal. 

You let go and playfully punch his arm.
"Bokuto! Can't you be normal fir five minutes!?"

He only laughed and held your hand.
But Atlas it couldn't be helped. He was going to be himself no matter what. Your just gonna have to deal with it.

:::

Please stay safe! Never be alone.

Good night ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎