Chapter Thirteen - POV

Charlotte Price's POV

I woke up,  looking at the notification on my screen.

'Morning :)' It's 10 am.

'Hey, sleepyhead :) see you in class soon.' I replied to the message.

'Yes, ma'am'

'-_-'

------------------

Sam's POV

I walked to school as usual straight to her class, just 30 minutes too early. I was just too eager to see her beautiful face again.

"Hey, Sam," she greeted while entering the room.

"Hi," I greeted back shortly.

"Why are you here so early?" she said, looking at her watch.

"Why are you?" she is also early.

"Same reason, I guess," she said, looking into my eyes.

I smiled back, before looking down.

-----------------------

Charlotte Price's POV

I've grown to like this Sam kid a lot. I have to admit being around her give me comfort and a sense of security somehow. We just sit there in silence until more students fill up the class. I begin with the lesson, nothing special. When the bell rang, I started to pack my stuffs before looking up seeing her still sitting there.

"Can I help you with anything?"

She just smiled back.

I raised my brows in curiosity. "huh?"

"Can we go somewhere that we can be alone?" She suddenly said.

To my surprise, I looked at an open door, making sure that nobody is around. Even it is a normal sentence, but it still can be misinterpreted. I closed the door, so we could have a conversation here.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked plainly.

"You seem to be very tensed when we are together in school or in public, so I just think it would be nice if we can go somewhere, just the two of us."

I looked at her face, trying to think whether what she said is true.

"Ok, I am going to visit my parents tomorrow. You can join me if you want to?" I suggested.

Suddenly, there was a smirk on her face.

"What's with the face?" I asked.

"I am going to meet your parents?" she said with a huge smile on her face.

"Yes? or we could stay at a hotel, I guess ... "

"No no, meeting the parents it is."

I do not understand what is so exciting about meeting my parents.

"Is that all, Ms. Andersons?"

"Sam is fine, and yes, thank you very much," she said, walking out of my class.

---------------------------------

I stayed late at school since I would be gone all weekend, so I was just trying to correct all the papers and prepare for classes next week. The clock was showing 11 pm. I packed my things and made my way out of the school.

"I did not see you at the IT centre today." I heard the voice coming from behind me. Unsurprisingly, I turned to see Sam walking towards me. Talking about creepy behavior.