Chapter ThirtyFour - Staying

Recap

Charlotte and Sam met when they were student and teacher. That was Ch. 1-15. That was ended in question and the confusion of who in this was an asshole. I am still siding with Sam on this. Communication is the key.

They reunited again after four years apart. Well, it was just a matter of time. What is meant to be, will just happen, regardless. Oh, and that was when Lily happened. That was Ch. 16-24. Do not forget little Charlie here, adorable.

Thennnnnn (after a few years), I guess it was too much of a smooth sailing so Sam decided to just take a break on life to just study. IMO, that was totally not necessary. That landed us here, end of the Winter break.

------------------------------

"Sammmm, are you coming?" Even when she is screaming, it sounds so soft.

"Yessss, I am. One more minute." I screamed back, trying to drag my luggage down.

"Do you need help?" She said, rolling her eyes.

"No. I am strong !" I said, still trying to yank it down.

"Jeez, you are weak."

"That wasn't what you said last night. I am just hungry, lack of sleep and tired in general." I mumbled.

"yea yea, whatever you say~"

*swoosh*

Charlie ran at a lightening speed from upstairs to the food Charlottle just poured into her little bowl. In that process, hitting my already weakening legs and obviously I fell down a few stairs with my luggage finally landed on the first floor.

"Thanks buddy." I said.

"Meow~" you're welcome, I guess.

"Sammmmmmmy, I asked whether you need help!"

"yea yea mom, it is all my fault." I said, looking up from the floor.

"Do not call me 'mom' " She said while sticking out her hand for me to grab onto.

I pulled myself up against her arm "or what?" I give her an unimpressed look.

"You know why."

Our eyes met. "No time."

"I can be quick." She said, grabbing my hand.

"Not in the mood."

-------------------------------------

We are heading to the airport now. 

"Charlotte," I reached for her hand that is resting on her thigh. "You know that I love you, right?" I rubbed her soft hand.

"and I love you," still keeping her eyes on the street.

.

.

"Charlotte."

"Yes, Sam"

"I wanted to make it a surprise, but considering what happened last time, I will just tell you. I am not doing my master's anymore. I will just go there to pack up and come back. We will just be together, no more time apart." I said, looking at her face. Her eyes are still on the street.

"Are you sure?"

I squeezed her hand lightly, "yes"

"I have everything I want right here. You are everything I have ever wanted. I hate wasting time without you. I want to be here. I want to  spend every minute I have, being with you, learning everything about you, what you like, dislike and hopefully making you happy. That is all I want. "