Chapter Seven - Mr. Joker

I woke up early with Kevin next to me

I woke up early with Kevin next to me. He came over last night. This has become a regular thing already. He spent a night in my bed a few times a week for like a month now, but we never hang out outside of this room. I quickly showered and get changed.

"What are you doing today?" He asks.

"Climbing with Em," I answered.

"Can I come?"

I continued putting on my sneakers. I do not want to hang out with him. I like him as it is now. Why risk spoiling what we have?

I look up and see him leaning against the door, blocking my way, with the grin on his face. My brows furrowed. He pulled me in for a kiss. He slowly moves his lips down my neck, planting gentle kisses as he moves his mouth lower. I smile softly before breaking from him and walk out of the door, leaving his bare self in my room.

---------------------------

Heading to the Verticle, I bumped into Ms. Price. I smile from cheek to cheek. She was walking with a man by her side, around 30 years old, maybe mid-30, and a kid. Is that her family? The kid does not look like her. Olive skin boy with bright green eyes. Ms. Price has blue eyes, light hair with semi-olive skin. Should I say hello? She is looking over here. I should smile, wait, I already am smiling. I waved like an idiot.

"Good morning, miss," I said while my eyes still investigate the man standing by her side.

"Hi, Sam. This is my boyfriend Mark and the little boy is Alexis,"

"This is Sam." She introduced me. Mark extended his arm offered me a handshake. I gave him a firm shake. The boy is cute, around 5, I think. He is hiding behind Ms. Price's leg, holding on to her leg, peeking at me. I bend down to say hello to him. He took a step back before saying hello back.

"I should get going. It is nice meeting you," I said before continuing my way to Em.

-----------------------

I cannot believe she has a kid. If the kid is 5 and she is around 30, well that would make perfect sense.

"What's up with you?" Em asks.

"Nothing. Do you know Ms. Price has a kid?"

"Our tutor? No. so what?"

".... Anyway, how's your boyfriend Justin?" changing the topic.

"He's great. We hang out a lot. I really think we have a connection. ..." and she continues babbling about him.

--------------------------

After school, I was hanging in the IT center, revising materials for my coming up mock exams and whatnots. I like school after hours. It is quiet and peaceful.