Chapter TwentyTwo - I Miss You

I knock room 0301 excitedly.

She opens the door and greets me with a peck on my lips.

"Hi there," I said against her lips while lightly licking her lips. "You smell like strawberry," I raise my eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, it's the lip balm, just trying it out. Do you like it?" she said cheerfully.

"Yes, of course," I chuckle.

Suddenly she pulls my neck closer to her and whispers to my ear, biting onto my earlobe, sending a chill through my spine, "eat me then."

I think I turned red at that moment, instinctively stroking her waist.

"Joking!" She shouts, pushing me off, "'still needs to study," she added.

I pouted disappointedly, scratching my head.

"Anyway, you are here because of her?" She studies my face.

I nodded.

"Well, come in then," she closes the door behind us before setting herself on the bed.

Her room is pretty small like a typical student room, with one bed next to an abnormal long table and an ensuite bathroom. There is not much choice, either a study chair or the bed, so I sit next to her.

"Do you want to talk about it? I saw you with her today at the cafe." She asks, looking at me.

"Yeah, I didn't know she teaches here now," I said blankly.

"Umm, I think I've seen her around." she shrugged.

"But can we just hang? I don't really want to think about it now." I purposed.

"Oh sure,"

"You can study and ask me if you need any help! I will just be here quietly." I said. "By the way, have you eaten? got a bunch of sushi for you." I smile.

She opens a paper bag. "Wow, thanks, Sam!" She chows down like two sushi at a time, looking like a chipmunk.

"Woah, slow down, Charlie Brown. Did you not have dinner?"

"Yeah, but this is so good," I barely understand her as she barely manages to squeeze out words through all the food in her mouth.

"Very ladylike," I said jokingly.

She gives the evil eye.

"But still very cute," I added.

She chuckles before continue with her study. I just lay in her bed, watching some Netflix shows on my own.

After like a solid three hours, it is about 1 am.

"I'm guessing you are not going home tonight?" she said, joining me in bed.

"Do you want me to?" I ask, pulling her into my arms.

"I'm so tired, though," she pouted.

"Then let just go to bed." I reach to turn the light off.

As the room becomes dark, she grabs my hand and leads it to the hem of her undie. "I thought you're tired."

"Shhhh," She shushed against my ear. "I am, but never of you," she added.

I think tonight we got the new definition of a 'pillow princess.' Her body is tired, but her screams really do not sound like it. I just hope that her walls are not too thin. I feel bad for her neighbours. After our second time, we were pretty drained.

"I want to make you come too." She barely gets words out. I can hear the sleepiness and the fatigue in her voice.

"You will," I whispered softly. I'm so breathless; I am, too, very tired.