Chapter Thirty - Elena A.

Sam's POV

Blonde well-groomed hair, blue eyes, but I always see them as pitch black and the psychotic vibe, "Ellie."

"Oh wow, I'm surprised that you still remember your mother's name." She states plainly, completely disregard the existence of Charlotte beside me.

"mother?" I scoffed. Yes, she gave birth to me unbelievingly.

"You did not even breast feed me."

She just smiles like it was a compliment.

I look at her face, thinking what to do. "ok" I said before tighten my hand on Charlotte's.

"Let's go babe," I said before walking away from her.

"..."

"So that was you mom?"

"Yea"

"Are you ok?"

"Sure."

"How old is she?"

"60 I guess or something around there. I know she looks like 40, but I think there are more plastics on her face than in the ocean."

"Oh."

"You have her eyes, though."

"They are in different colours," why people always say that?

-----------------------------

"Sam!" Ellie shouted politely.

"Yes, mom?" I stopped and wait for her to catch up to us.

"Do you want to have lunch with me, dear? and of course your friend too."

"Why would I?"

"Don't be rude, I have not seen you in so many years."

"On purpose." I state.

"I'm sorry. My name is Elena Anderson, Sam's mother, and you are?" she turned to Charlotte while extending her hand for a shake. I'm surprised she still keeps the last name.

"Charlotte Price, Sam's friend." Charlotte said, giving her hand for a shake. *me face palm*

"Ummm," Ellie makes a mocking face. Charlotte just called me 'hers' 10 minutes ago, but our age gap is not unnoticeable. I know what is on Ellie's mind.

"She is my girlfriend, mother." I said annoyingly.

"Oh."

"Yeah, we fuck, so?" She did not even blink.

"Why didn't you bl..."

"You are the teacher then." It's like she put puzzles together in her stupid head.

With that, both my face and Charlotte's lose its colour.

"Oh, relax. It's not that I will let my only daughter live the world unsupervised. I knew you were together since you came back. I'm surprised you guys made it this far." She gave Charlotte a disturbing look yet again.

"So shall we three go find some place to catch up? I feel like there is an exciting story here." She exclaimed cheerfully.

Charlotte squeezes my hand lightly. I did not prepare her for my psychotic mom. My thumb rub the outer of her hand softly.

"Again, no. Goodbye, Ellie. It is nice seeing you." I said before giving her a cold smile.

I pulled Charlotte in for a quick kiss, just to piss her off. Charlotte did not enjoy any of that.