7

The avengers found another location you were hiding at, this time Steve and Bucky told the team they wanted to go just together. They came up with a plan to lure you, and they wanted to bring you back to the compound to get some answers.

Y/N's POV

I watched as Bucky jumped in front of me, I was in a long black coat and boots. Steve came up from my other side.

Y/N: "Hi boys, how did you find me? Again.."

Steve charged towards me. He wasn't in his suit, he just came in regular clothes.

Steve: "You're predictable"

Before he could get his hands on me I threw my hands up as a blue shield of magic stormed towards him as he flew to the other side of the room. I looked at James giving him a slight smirk. I slipped my hand in my high knee boot quickly pulling out a knife within a second I threw the knife as it went flying towards James's face, but he caught it. I knew he would.

Y/N: "The winter solider has moves"

His face dropped, he looked at me stone cold as he charged towards me, Steve did the same. We fought for a while until I got knocked down, I landed on my back groaning. Steve quickly leaned down grabbing my arms as he pulls me up from the ground.

Steve: "Get up!"

He shouted as he grabbed both of my wrists and slammed my back into the wall pinning my arms on each side of me. He leaned his body weight into mine as our faces were only inches away.

Steve: "Enough mind games, you're coming with us"

I couldn't help but smirk as I gazed into his eyes, my eyes slightly traced up and down his body. I notice his chest bulking from his tight white shirt.

Y/N: "Oh, how I missed being in this position, so many memories"

Steve didn't react he just glared at me, I heard James scoff coming up from behind Steve.

Bucky: "Now?"

Steve: "Please"

My face grew into confusion as I had no idea what they were talking about but before I could even react I felt a sharp pain in the side of my neck, I watched as James pulled the needle out my skin, I couldn't feel my hands anymore. My whole body felt like jelly and it was giving up on me by the second, then my vision started to blur.

Y/N: "What have you d-"

Before I knew it, I blacked out.

Steve let go of your wrists, before your body could fall to the ground he caught you and scooped his hand underneath your legs and his other hand rested on your back. Lifting you up he turned to Bucky.

Steve: "Let's go"

They both walked out of the warehouse and towards the car, Steve's eyes would trace down your face scanning your features once in a while. Bucky opened the back door as Steve laid you down the back seat before they got into the car and drove off back to the compound.