55

> Side note: I know at the start of the story I said Peggy never existed, well I lied.. kinda! So Peggy will be in the story as of course Peggy Carter. HOWEVER, she is not related to Sharon whatsoever. Peggy is a just a normal agent that works with Fury. That's all :)

*your outfit to the party*

Y/N's POV

Me, Thor and Loki arrive in front of Tony's Malibu mansion, lights everywhere. Guests walking in and out. We had no idea why Tony would throw a gala looking party out of the blue, when he said dress the impress we knew exactly what it meant. I wore a long green silky skirt with a slit on the side to expose my thigh, I wore a cute black corset top with it.

My hair was in a cute wavy messy bun with a butterfly clip to hold it up. Loki was dressed in a green buttoned up shirt and black trousers, in a way we were both matching.

Thor was dressed in a red and white suit. I took a deep breath trailing my hand to my stomach, nerves started to kick in. Seeing everyone again after a year felt nerve-racking. Loki offers me his arm.

Loki: "Shall we?"

I chuckle at his gesture nodding, before wrapping my hand around his arm gripping it tightly.

Y/N: "We shall"

Thor: "Right well I'll walk in alone shall I?"

Thor teases.

Y/N: "I mean I have another free arm.."

Thor snickers excitedly he comes up on the other side of me offering his arm as I take it, they both lead me inside. Soft classical music was playing in the background, the mansion was well decorated with flowers and lights, and packed with guests. We walked through the crowd, there was a large u shaped bar ahead of us where the team was standing around drinking and having a laugh.

Tony: "They're here!!"

Tony screams in a excited tone, everyone turns around to look at us. One by one I was observing who was there, Sam, Bruce, Nat, Wanda, Vision, Greg, Pietro, lady I don't know, Bucky and Steve.

My heart fell straight to my stomach when I made eye contact with Steve and Bucky. Both of them had the same look and same sorrow eyes. It's like the moment we all locked eyes, nothing changed. Their eyes were still them, but their looks told another story.

They both looked so different, long hair, full beard. Steve wore a blue shirt, his top few buttons exposing his chest and he wore a black jacket on top with black trousers.

Bucky wore a black and white suit. I promised myself I wouldn't use my magic to get into their head and feel their energy, it wasn't needed.

Thor: "My friends!"

Thor holds out his arms making his way to them. I snap out of it breaking the eye contact looking away. Loki leans into me.

Loki: "You okay?"