15

Y/N's POV

I was laying on my bed just staring at my ceiling. I lifted up my leg looking down at the tag on my ankle. I missed using my magic, the sooner we take down hydra the better. I heard a knock on the door.

Y/N: "Come in"

It was Tony, he walked.

Tony: "Hey hot stuff, listen I was thinking what if I threw a party tonight? Invite a bunch of strangers and just get totally wasted"

I sat on my bed looking at him.

Y/N: "I could never say no to a party, but why now?"

He sat on the edge of my bed near my legs.

Tony: "We've all been working so hard and a time out is needed, just a break. One night"

Y/N: "Sounds good, let's do it"

Tony grinned slapping his hand on my bare leg then letting it rest there.

Tony: "Knew I could rely on you as my wing woman, now come and help me convince the rest that throwing a party is actually a good idea"

Y/N: "Are you serious?! I'm the first person you told"

Tony: "Yup, now up you get"

We both stood up. We told the team and it took a lot of convincing, nobody was really up for it apart from Thor, but we got there in the end. The party was happening.

Me, Nat and Wanda got ready together. Nat was wearing a white blouse and a black skirt, Wanda was wearing a black dress. I was standing around in my bra and underwear going through my dresses trying to figure out what I was in the mood for.

Mine and Nat's make up was already done it was just Wanda left, she was sat on the edge of my bed as Nat stood between her legs doing it for her. Nat turned around scanning her eyes down my body as she chuckles.

Nat: "Now I see how you got two super soldiers in your bed"

Wanda opened her eyes as she looked at me also, nodding in agreement.

I turned around facing her.

Y/N: "Oh yeah? Want to be next, widow?"

She rolled her eyes playfully drawing her attention back to Wanda. I chuckled as I managed to finally find what I wanted to wear, I slipped on a short tight navy dress, a slit on my chest area exposing my breasts. I added black heels to go with it. Wanda and Nat were stunned.

Wanda: "You never disappoint"

I ran my fingers through my wavy hair.

Y/N: "Please, I dress to impress"

We made our way downstairs to the party, the place filled with strangers we didn't even know, this was all Tony's doing. The boys were around the bar drinking. We walked up to them as Nat slipped behind the bar starting to make us drinks.

Tony: "Just when I thought you couldn't be any sexier"

He teased. I looked over at Steve and James their eyes piercing through my body. I took the cocktail drink Nat made for me taking a few sips as my eyes would bounce from James to Steve. Eventually I walked away from them, I took the time to get to know Wanda and Nat.

After many many drinks, it hit me. I was drunk, leaning into the bar I downed my drink as I watched Thor walk towards me.

Thor: "Quite the drinker you are"