44

[ The next morning ]

Y/N's POV

Nat had told us last night that Clint invited us over to stay at his house in the countryside with him and his family, he wanted us to meet them and felt like it was a good opportunity to get away from the compound for a little while. Laura also gave birth their third child, a baby boy.

Nat was always close with Clint and his family, she was practically the cool auntie to his kids. Nat wanted us to pack the night before, she claimed we were going to wake up at 8am to get on a jet and leave. It was only me, Nat, Wanda, Steve, James and Pietro and Greg going. Tony had to stay behind to help Pepper with work. Bruce was with Thor and Loki in Asgard. Sam was going to stay with his sister. Clint wanted to meet Pietro as he always treated Wanda like a little sister, Greg was mentioned in the conversation and he got invited too.

I barely got enough sleep last night, my mind was all over the place. Which is why I woke up grumpy and moody as heck, I threw on a plain white oversized jumper and high knee boots. My hair in a messy ponytail and I wore black oversized sun glasses over my puffy eyes. I dragged my suitcase along cussing to myself, I needed coffee but Nat didn't give me enough time to make it. She said I had to wait till I got on the jet. Sam came out of his room as I walked past it, he started chuckling at me.

Sam: "Oh damn you look terrible, got no sleep or something peach?"

I turned to Sam glaring at him through my glasses, though he couldn't see my eyes, he could tell by my face I wasn't impressed.

Sam: "Damn you really need your coffee that bad huh?"

I causally pulled out a pocket knife from my boot, once I opened it I threw it towards Sam's shoulder. Though it wasn't going to hit him he dodged it anyway and it stabbed into the wall.

Sam: "Are you crazy?!"

Y/N: "Do I need to answer that? Keep talking and next time it'll be your face"

James walked from behind me laughing at how scared Sam looked. Sam pointed his fingers towards James.

Sam: "Aye control your girl yo, she's out of control"

James wrapped his arm around my waist biting his lip.

Bucky: "You had one job Sam, don't cross her path until she's had her coffee"

Sam scoffed picking the knife out from the wall walking towards us, he hands the knife back to me, I give him a smirk placing the knife back in my boot.

Sam: "How comes she's not flipping out on you then?!"

Me and James both spoke at the same time.

Bucky: "Because she loves me"
Y/N: "Because he gives me good dick"

We both glanced at each other at the same time with an oh really expression on our faces. Sam grinned fixing his shirt taking a step closer.

Sam: "So in order to be in your good books.."

James turned his head back to Sam, rage starting to fill his eyes.

Bucky: "Do you have a death wish or something?"

I shook my head walking away. James took my suitcase along with his as we made our way downstairs.

Nat: "Everyone ready? Let's go"

Steve walked up to me handing me a coffee flask. My eyes widened at him.

Y/N: "When did you have time to make me coffee?"

Steve: "I woke up a little earlier sweetheart"