60

[ The wedding day ]

- location: Hawaii -

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

We were all getting ready for the wedding at the private resort we were all staying in, we all stayed in our rooms. Considering Tony and Pepper shared a suit, Pepper got ready with us. I used my magic to make her make up look spectacular, we would take our time and listen to music, dancing in our silky gowns.

Pepper of course wearing a bride to be robe. When the time came, two separate limo's arrived. One for the boys and one for the girls, The boys had left first. Once we were all ready I took Pepper's hands as tears swam in our visions.

Y/N: "Pep.. you're so beautiful"

Pepper let out a small broken laugh blinking away the moisture from her eyes not wanting to ruin the make up flawlessly done on her face.

Pepper: "Stop, you're going to make me cry.."

Nat and Wanda both fanned their faces with their hands, eyes wide trying not to let their tears flow down their cheeks.

Our moment was interrupted when Peggy opened the door, I turned around, my eyes tracing down her body just observing her dress. The only thing I wondered is if she was matching with Steve, Steve wasn't really the pink suit type. We shall see.

Peggy: "Limo is ready for us, the boys left half an hour ago"

Pepper nodded at her.

Pepper: "Thank you, we're coming"

The girls left the room one by one, I turned around to check the mirror one last time. My fingertips running down my figure, my hair was pinned back in a wavy bun with a floral hair clip attached in the centre, two strands of my hair waved at the front. I topped up my red lipstick before following the girls to the limo.

On our way, we all listened to music in the limo and had a glass of champagne. We helped calm Pepper's mind, she was so nervous her hands were practically shaking, on top of all the waves of emotion he was feeling, the main thing is she was happy, so happy.