11

Y/N's POV

It's been a few days since i've joined the compound. I haven't spoken to Steve and James much. I would see them around, or we would have meetings regarding hydra. We would exchange looks and leave. I spent time healing my body and getting to know the others. I was wearing a tight red mini dress with black heels, my make up done smoothly and my hair half up and half down in curls.

I was walking around the compound as I saw Tony walking towards me, his eyes scanned my body as he whistled. We stopped in front of each other.

Tony: "You know if you weren't the daughter of a psychopath, we would be a very good looking couple"

I chuckled tracing my tongue along my red lip.

Y/N: "Sorry to break your heart metal man, I don't date"

Tony grinned.

Tony: "Who said anything about dating?"

Y/N: "I'll add you to the list, Stark"

I winked at him before walking away, I heard grunts coming from the gym. I followed the noises. I opened the door watching Steve beating the life out of the punching bag. I walked into the gym the sound of my heels echoing in the room but Steve didn't seem to notice. I stood behind him.

Y/N: "Oh to be that punching bag right now"

Steve stopped, as he turned around facing me breathing heavy, his eyes traced down my body before he turned around facing the punching bag.

Steve: "Since when did you become a stripper?"

He threw his hands up throwing a few hard punches.

Y/N: "It's not 1940 anymore darlin' styles change"

He started punching harder, grunting along the way.

Steve: "I'm not even surprised"

I liked his petty comments, he never use to be like this he was always sweet and kind, it turned me on.

Y/N: "The dress slips on and off pretty easily, why don't you test it out?"

Steve threw his last punch causing the bag to fly across the room. He turned around trying to catch his breath looking into my eyes, his eyes traced down my body once more before brushing past me, he walked to the boxing ring sitting on the edge as he started to unwrap the bandages from his hands.

Y/N: "I was your first, and you never really forget your first"

I walked closer towards him. Memories came flooding back, the first time me, James and Steve slept together we were completely wasted. Coming back from the bar. I convinced them it was okay and what we were doing felt right. Steve felt awkward at first so he sat it out and watched James fuck me first. James took my virginity that night, he was my first but I wasn't his. He was more experienced than me and Steve. Then Steve came in, he had no idea what he was doing. So I took control, riding Steve and just like that I was his first. Then many times after that night the three of us would hook up.

Steve: "Don't remind me"

Steve snapped back as he was unwrapping his other hand.

I stepped towards Steve standing between his legs as I look down at him.

Y/N: "A part of you will always want me.."

He eyes shot up looking up at me.

Y/N: "Crave me.."

I loved teasing him, watching him squirm. I laughed shaking my head taking a few steps back.

Y/N: "I don't even need magic to get into your head, I'm always there"

Steve turned his head to the side looking away.

Steve: "You're a bitch"

I walked away shouting.

Y/N: "Language"

A few hours went by. I came out the room I was in with Bruce, we were looking into hydra and I knew I needed James to look through some documents, he was the winter solider at one point so I needed his input. I made my way to his bedroom walking in when I noticed he wasn't in his room and his joint bathroom door was closed I shouted.

Y/N: "Sergent Barnes!"

I watched him open the door with a towel around his waist, he just came out the shower. I walked towards him eyeing his body up and down.

Y/N: "mm.."

Bucky: "What do you want?"

He walked towards me and I walked towards him stopping in front of him.

Y/N: "There's some documents I need you to go through"

He rolled his eyes.

Bucky: "And you had to come in here to tell me that? Couldn't tell me through friday?"

Y/N: "I couldn't miss out on this view could I?"

He didn't say anything he just glared at me.

Y/N: "Steve called me a stripper you know"

James scoffed.

Bucky: "Can you blame him? You fight in a dress and heels"

I licked my lips as my eyes moved to his arm, I tilt my head to the side admiring it.

Y/N: "I'd really like to see what that metal hand can do"

Bucky: "You wouldn't want to know"

I took that challenge upon him. I stepped even closer, closing the gap between us. My dress already feeling damp from his wet body as I look up meeting his eyes. My fingertips landed on his abs, tracing my fingers down. James didn't hesitate. He grabbed my wrist twisting it a little. I let out a soft groan biting my lip.

Y/N: "I'm pretty sure if I did that to Steve he'll melt in my touch"

James let go of my wrist pushing me back towards the door. I walked backwards as he walked forwards.

Bucky: "Steve always had a weak spot for you, your charms don't work on me. Not anymore. Now get out"

He kept shoving me.

Y/N: "We'll test that soon Barnes won't we?"

I stepped out of his room as he slammed the door shut behind me. I loved these mind games of mine, I just chucked walking away.