Epilogue

- An extra chapter for the people who wanted to know what the future held -

5 years later

5 years have gone by incredibly quickly, the avengers have all moved and settled down in the neighbourhood in the countryside. Tony and Pepper raised Morgan together, Thor and Nat lived together, even after 5 years their relationship grew strong. They weren't in no rush to get married or get engaged. Wanda and Vision were now married and she was pregnant with twin boys.

Greg and Pietro lived in the magical realm but often would come stay with Wanda and Vision at times, they both had gotten married and adopted a beautiful boy. The other avengers may not of lived in the neighbourhood but they would often come around and visit you all, you were all practically bonded for life, you were all a family.

Y/N's POV

The sun started to set, and the evening was just beautiful. We all gathered around having a Sunday BBQ. Morgan sat on my lap as I brushed my fingers through her hair, humming to her softly. I turned to my left watching as Wanda caresses her stomach.

Y/N: "How you feeling, Wands?"

Wanda: "Like I'm about to pop"

I chuckle softly watching the boys, drink their beers as they would talk.

Bucky: "No freakin' way! Shit man!"

Morgan tilts her head to the side mimicking Bucky's words.

Morgan: "Shit"

Pepper's jaw drops turning her head to look at Morgan.

Pepper: "Excuse me, madam?"

I bite my lip looking up at Bucky as guilt is written all over his face, he couldn't help but swear all the time in front of the children even when he wasn't meant too.

Bucky: "Fuck, sorry Pep!"

Morgan: "Fuck.."

Steve and Tony throws their palms in their faces laughing. I run my hands down Morgan's shoulders. Pepper crosses her arms raising her eyebrows at Morgan. I lean down to her ear whispering softly.

Y/N: "Run princess, now is the time to run"

Morgan giggles climbing off my lap as she runs away to the other kids. We all just laugh along in the moment. I slowly stand up from my seat walking over to the boys wrapping my arms around Bucky's waist from behind.

Y/N: "Are the hot dog's ready? I'm starving"

Bucky grins turning around and cups my cheeks giving me a few sloppy kisses before uttering against my lips.

Bucky: "Oh we'll give you hot dogs alright, won't we Steve?"

I grin moving my gaze to Steve as he chuckles.

Steve: "All day, all night"

Sam: "Goddamn it, not in front of the children!"

Bucky: "Please, they're all the way down there. They can't hear us"

Once the food was ready, we had set up the long table of seats. The table set up very nicely to fit everyone.

Laura: "Kids! Dinner is ready"

All the kids came running along to take their seats. Once everyone took their seats I squint my eyes looking around.

Y/N: "Where's Aurora and Roman?"