65

[ A few months later ]

A few months ago you and the boys had moved out of Tony's mansion. You decided to move away to the countryside where Clint, Laura, Wanda and Vision were. You were just a road away from Wanda and Vision however using your magic you created a big space for your house to be on display.

It took time, you and the boys  stood at the empty space having no idea what to do with it, but feeling of the atmosphere around you managed to create a house that would fit with the vibe of the countryside and that felt homey to the three of you.

The cottage house was perfect, in front of you was a road that led down to the neighbourhood and behind was a gorgeous view of a massive lake surrounded by a field. Inside of the house was all luxurious wooden theme, massive comfortable sofa's and beds.

The perfect dining room and your bathroom was a bamboo- theme to give it that forest feeling. Often Wanda and Vision would come by and you would hang out  and eat dinner all together.

In the lounge area, you had put up a picture of Bucky and Steve when they were in the military as soldiers. Next to the picture, you had hung up Steve's shield. You all hung it up on display and for memories, just like the rest of the avengers Steve stepped down as his role of Cap. It was always there to use for emergency, but everyone had a life to live.

Just over a week ago, you came down to the decision to take the implant out with your magic, the implant was placed in your arm by your father to stop you from conceiving and you didn't know the damage it was going to do to your body once you took it out.

You just didn't want it in your body anymore, if anything you wanted to have birth control the right way, not this way. The boys were there when you took it out, it hurt like hell because it wasn't just an ordinary implant, inside of the implant was magic.

Ever since you took it out, you fell ill. You couldn't stop throwing up, you had high temperatures and you were bleeding. Even magic couldn't heal it, your body had to heal itself like a mortal.

Y/N'S POV

I laid on my stomach under the sheets as the boys rubbed my back, earlier I had terrible cramps. I close my eyes groaning annoyingly to myself. Bucky and Steve just chuckled at each other.

Bucky: "Is this what we have to deal with now? I mean yesterday she ate a whole pot of ice cream, two whole chocolate bars and a whole packet of potato chips! Is that even normal?"

Steve: "Yes Buck it's normal, she's on her period"

Y/N: "Stop talking and just rub my back"

Bucky: "We are rubbing!"

Y/N: "Rub harder! You have a metal arm, use it"

Bucky rolls his eyes playfully replacing his other hand with his metal hand and starts to rub my back harder making me groan a little, it was needed.

Steve: "Sweetheart, do you need a hot water bottle again?"

I shake my head muttering a no. Bucky clears his throat clearly having something to say.

Bucky: "So uhm, I don't mean to overstep the line or anything but now you don't have the implant in your arm, what are you going to take? because I don't like to wear condoms as you already know"

I slowly turn around so I'm laying on my back as I raise my eyebrow at him.

Y/N: "And why's that?"

Bucky mutters something but it was hard to pick up.

Steve: "You're going to have to speak up, pal"