42

[ The same night ]

We were all ready for the party. Greg snapped us into something more mysterious to wear for the party so we would blend in. All our clothes changed at the same time, we looked around admiring each other. I couldn't help but stare at James and Steve in their suit, they looked so sexy. The colours fit them so well, Bucky black and Steve white. They both stared back at me in my dress. I looked over at Greg.

Y/N: "Aren't these clothes a bit.. much?"

Greg chuckled shaking his head.

Greg: "All witches and warlocks dress much more over the top than this, this my dear is nothing"

Greg threw his hands up creating the portal. James and Steve walked over to me, Steve offered me his arm, I took it as James stood on my other side wrapping his arm around my waist. James leaned into my ear whispering softly.

Bucky: "You look beautiful dear"

He mimicked Greg's british accent. Steve chuckled. It caused shivers up my spine, the british accent suit him so well. I gave him a soft smile before we all walked through the portal one by one. We ended up in a never ending magical garden party, the sky was violet and there was a waterfall nearby.

Little fairies, dragons and unicorns  were flying around, in this world mythecial creatures would get along with one and other. No one was evil and everyone was at peace. Tony tried to play it cool but you could tell her was shit scared of the dragons. He held Pepper's hand too tight she started whining at him. Greg and Pietro held hands in front of us as Greg turned around.

Greg: "Right guys, stay close and have fun!"

We all eventually split directions just exploring the place. The boys stayed close to me, we grabbed a purple looking drink and tried different snacks, Greg said nothing here was harmful. As I was eating a unicorn landed besides me.

Y/N: "I feel like I'm on drugs, an actual unicorn!"

I walked up to it, moving my hand to touch it's face.

Steve: "Be careful y/n, it might throw up sprinkles on you"

Steve and James laughed, I mocked their laugh.

Y/N: "So funny!"

My hand trailed up and down it's face smiling.

Y/N: "You're so beautiful, can I keep you?"

It neighed back at me, same way a horse would. We all eased into the party, but something didn't feel right, when we all started to feel all funky and weird we gathered together.

Y/N: "Does anyone else feel.. weird?"

Tony started laughing hysterically. We all glared at him, Pepper joined moments after. Both of them laughing at absolutely anything they see. Greg and Pietro walked back over to us.

Greg: "Everyone having fun?"

Tony and Pepper laughed again.

Tony: "His accent is so funny.. EvErYoNe hAvInG fUn"

Tony had mocked Greg's British accent. Tony and Pepper both bursted into laughter falling to the ground.

Y/N: "Greg what is happening to them?"

Greg put his hand up to say something and instantly put his index finger on his lips.

Greg: "I may of forgotten to tell you guys about specific drinks and snacks.. so remember when I said most weren't harmful? Well some may have a little temporary power to them.."