8

It's been a few hours since you've been away. You were placed in a cell, your whole body was strapped around and you had a collar around your neck with a beeping red light on it. It would completely block you from using magic but also it would send pain to your nerves. The longer you had it on, the weaker your body feels. Your eye bags were slightly purple and your skin paler than normal, this was also due to the propofol in your system.

Y/N's POV

My eyes scanned to the door opening as I watched James walk in, I avoided eye contact for a while but I could feel his eyes piercing down on me.

Bucky: "Not so mouthy now are you? You could end this suffering now if you just speak up"

My eyes slowly moved to meet his, I gave him a devilish smile even though my body was struck by pain.

Y/N: "Captain didn't want to join the interrogation, no?"

Bucky: "He doesn't want to see you"

I rolled my eyes.

Y/N: "I'll pretend that didn't hurt"

James didn't hesitate before he decided to speak up again.

Bucky: "What's hydra's motive?"

I knew I had to avoid that question.

Y/N: "Haven't you missed me, James?"

He just stared at me.

Y/N: "How could you? You lived on with your life thinking you successfully killed me- oh wait no sorry you were too busy being the winter solider"

I noticed his hand clenching into a fist, holding back his anger.

I bit my lip, maybe I went too far.

Y/N: "I hope you know I had nothing to do with the programming of the winter solider, I didn't even know about it until-"

He slammed his hand against the bar of the cell gripping it with his metal hand, behind the bar out of shape slightly.

Bucky: "I don't care! Are you going to tell me or we doing this the hard way?"

He threatened me, but I just smirked.

Y/N: "You should know I like it hard and rough"

Bucky: "That wasn't funny, you will get killed"

He warned me.

Y/N: "Then I guess it's goodbye Barnes"

I said back sarcastically. I watched as he grunted walking out slamming the door shut behind him. I closed my eyes groaning as waves of pain hit my body by the minute.