49

[ 2 months later ]

Y/N's POV

I walk into the office where Pepper sat in Tony's chair, I was helping her out at the Stark empire with business. Tony was still away for a business trip but he was suppose to return tonight. I place the documents on the desk as Pepper gives me a warm smile.

Pepper: "Thank you for this.. your help really came in handy today, I've just been stressed about everything"

I chuckle holding onto the blazer hanging from my shoulders as I take a seat in front of her.

Y/N: "Always willing to help"

Pepper fixes the papers on the desk as she glances at me now and then.

Pepper: "How's working with S.H.I.E.L.D?"

I roll my eyes leaning back into the seat. Only one person was drawn to my mind when mentioning shield agents. Sharon Carter. She's been working very close with Steve and I swore she's constantly flirting with him. Steve told me I was overreacting when I confronted him about him, every time I see her face I just wanted to punch her pretty little face. I swallow my ego as I shrug.

Y/N: "Good I guess, they've been helping us with missions ect.."

Pepper: "And.. you, Barnes and Rogers?"

Y/N: "What about us?"

Pepper gave me the are you serious look.

Pepper: "Well are the three of you dating or?"

I chewed on my lip nervous looking down as I start fiddling with my fingers.

Y/N: "I mean no, we're just you know.."

Pepper: "Constantly having sex?"

Y/N: "Not really, we've been quite busy with work annnnd we're taking things slow.."

Pepper opened her mouth to speak but I put my index finger up at her interrupting her.

Y/N: "I know what you're going to say, we have sex so that isn't taking things slow.. I meant romantically"

Pepper just chuckles shaking her head but she understood. I quickly changed the subject, still talking about relationships made me feel funny. In the evening I arrived back at the compound, Sam and Bucky were in the lounge area eating pizza, drinking beer and watching football. I threw my bag to one side then throwing my blazer on top of it. Bucky's face lit up when I came back.

Bucky: "Hey doll"

Sam: "Sup peach?"

Y/N: "Fellas.."

I walk over to Bucky sitting on his lap side ways and running my hand across his shoulder. He puts his beer down on the coffee table to his left before running his fingers across my waist.

Bucky: "How was your day?"

Y/N: "Tiring"

My eyes trace to the tv, Bucky leans in kissing along my jawline then mumbles into my ear.

Bucky: "It's a shame, I had a plan for us later"

I turn my head to face him as I grin before biting my lip, I trail my hand to the back of his hair caressing it softly.

Y/N: "I mean.. not too tired for that"

Bucky leans in kissing me softly, we hear Sam grunting in the background as we kiss.