64

[ 2 months later ]

Y/N's POV

I sigh softly as I'm laying on Bucky's chest, our naked bodies wrapped in the silky sheets. He was running his hand up and down my back, for the past few months we stayed with Tony and Pepper, everyone else was pretty much gone doing their own thing. I told Bucky months ago about Steve's birthday night, about the bathroom sex.

Bucky at first did get excited thinking we patched things up but he then noticed it was a fling and nothing more. We didn't want to stress about the Steve situation, we took these past few months to focus on our own relationship. As we laid in bed together we would talk about where our place would be, where we should stay together.  I bite my lip looking up at Bucky as he catches my gaze.

Y/N: "How about the countryside? Next to Wanda and Vision, Clint and Laura"

Bucky chuckles looking up at the ceiling.

Bucky: "Sounds good my love"

Y/N: "We can build our own house from scratch using my magic of course, and design it just the way we like, it'll be perfect"

I run my fingertips down his chest as I let out a soft sigh. Bucky slowly lays me down on the bed and leans over me trailing his fingertips through my hair.

Bucky: "It hurts me too doll, but he's going to be a father and there's nothing we can do about it"

I shake my head slowly sitting up as I take his hand.

Y/N: "This is so stupid Bucky, surely if you accidentally make a baby but you're in love with someone else you could still share the parenting duties. Steve is meant to be with us, what are we even doing? How are we even allowing this?"

Bucky: "We're allowing it because she's crazy and she really will take the baby away from Steve"

Y/N: "I think enough is enough, I'm going to fix this"

I stand up from the bed and Bucky follows me to the bathroom.

Bucky: "What are we doing?"

Y/N: "Going to New York and get our Steve back"

Bucky: "I don't think that's a good-"

Y/N: "Haven't we suffered enough Buck? We deserve a happy ending too, why should we let a crazy ass bitch ruin it? Especially when Steve isn't happy himself.. I thought about it, long and hard and I don't think I will let her win."

I snapped new pairs of clothes of us, getting us ready for our trip. I take Bucky's hands.

Y/N: "We're going in this blindly, whatever happens, happens.. are you with me?"

Bucky: "Always.."

I smile leaning in kissing him softly, once we were ready I teleport us straight to New York, to Fury's compound. We instantly met Nat first, she was so happy to see us. We asked where Steve was and she mentioned he was out. Peggy instantly walked up from behind us.

Peggy: "And why do you want Steve?"

Me and Bucky both turn around to her, my eyes instantly trailed to her baby bump, it was bigger than I expected. My eyes met hers as I took a few steps closer to her folding my arms.

Y/N: "To tell him I love him, do you have a problem with that?"

Peggy: "I don't think I made it clear last ti-"

Y/N: "You listen here because I had enough of your bullshit! Steve doesn't love you. He loves me, he doesn't want to be with you, he wants to be with us.. what you trying to gain here? Thinking once the baby arrives he'll automatically fall in love with you and you can play happy families? Yeah.. no you don't know Steve like I do, once he loves someone, he'll never stop loving them"