16

Y/N's POV

My eyes flicker open when the sun shines through my window, the light almost blinding me. I groan rolling over onto my back, I was still in my dress from yesterday. After Thor left my room I must of passed out. Ignoring the fact my head was pounding a slight smirk appeared on my lips as Images started to form in my mind, the night felt like a blur but I still remembered Thor fucking me while everyone was downstairs. It was so intense, I enjoyed every second of it. I managed to pull my body out of bed and headed to my joint bathroom.

I turned on the hot water leaving it running as I pealed my clothes off before stepping inside, closing the glass door behind me, I groaned at the feeling on the steaming hot water hitting my skin. After my shower, I brushed my teeth. Heading back into my room I grabbed a short black silky nightgown slipping it on, I wasn't leaving my room for a good few hours. I used my towel to dry my hair.

My hair still damp I walked over to a mini bar I had in the corner of my room, I poured myself a glass of whiskey. This wasn't going to help my head but I didn't care. I took a sip as I heard my door opening behind me as it slammed shut, hearing the sound of the door lock straight after. I turned around to see it was James. He looked angry.

Bucky: "Did you sleep with Thor?"

I tilted my head to the side faking a confusion.

Y/N: "Which Thor?"

James clenched his metal hand as anger took over him, if looks could kill i'd be dead right now.

I stared at the wall pretending to think before I snapped my fingers.

Y/N: "Oh you mean sexy Zeus"

He raised his voice at me.

Bucky: "Answer the fucking question, y/n"

I took a few steps closer to him taking another sip from my drink. James just glared at me.

Y/N: "Yes James, we fucked and you know what? It was good"

At this point it tipped James over the edge he walked towards me taking the glass from my hand as he threw it against the wall behind me, the glass shattered all over the floor.

I didn't even flinch I looked directly into his eyes.

James leaned into my face a little.

Bucky: "Stay away from my friends"

Y/N: "Huh, Stark was actually next on my list.."

His facial expression didn't change. He just looked dead into my eyes.

I leaned a little closer closing the gap between our faces, our lips were only an inch or so away from each other.

Y/N: "You don't own me anymore James"

James didn't even hesitate, he grabbed my neck with his metal hand walking forwards making me walk backwards until we reached the mini bar. He lifted me up by my neck and threw my body onto the countertop. I whimpered feeling my back sting as I felt his fingers tightening around my neck, he spread my legs apart that was dangling down as he stood between them staring down at me.

Shivers travelled down my spine, I couldn't tell if he was angry and wanted to kill me or if he was admiring the night gown I was wearing. I was struggling to breathe with his fingers wrapped around my neck, bruises probably forming on my skin from his touch.

James other free hand sneaked up between my thighs, I wasn't wearing underwear so his fingers easily brushed against my slit. His blue eyes pierced into mine, we didn't need to exchange words, we both knew what we wanted. I felt one of his fingers slide inside me as I let out a soft groan but he quickly hushed me with a kiss.