61

Y/N's POV

Bucky's eyes brightened up the moment I said those three words, he was stunned in fact he froze. After he said it, he never expected to hear the words in return. His hand dropped down to his side tilting his head slightly.

Bucky: "What did you just say?"

I bit my lip looking into his eyes.

Y/N: "I said I love you"

Bucky: "Say it again"

Y/N: "I love you"

Bucky: "One more time"

I slapped his shoulder looking away.

Y/N: "Stop it before I get nervous"

Bucky couldn't stop smiling wide, he cupped both his hands on my cheek and leaning in constantly pecking my lips before whispering into them.

Bucky: "I love that you love me"

I smirk sliding my hands up to his that was cupping my face, I wrap my fingertips around his as he deepened the kiss, we kissed so sensually and passionately for a while before I slipped his blazer off my shoulders. I slowly slid onto his lap straddling him, he wraps his arms around my waist not breaking the kiss.

My hands worked through the buttons of his shirt, unbuttoning them one by one, I felt his hands trailing my dress up and grabbed a handful of my ass causing me to moan into his lips.

We were both desperate and needed each other's love. We couldn't think of anything else, we didn't care we were on a beach. It was dark and abandoned, no one else was around.

We broke the kiss as he trails his tongue down my neck. I moan lightly as he sucks all around my skin, nibbling and biting. I tilt my head back biting my lip as I unbuckle his belt loosening his trousers. He kisses down to my collarbone and around my breasts.

Y/N: "Bucky.."

I breathe out, he pulls away as he grips my jaw looking into my eyes.

Bucky: "What do you want, doll?"

Y/N: "You.."

He leans in closer brushing his lips against mine as he speaks.

Bucky: "I'm all yours"

My hand slips into his trousers and boxers gripping his hard length, the way my fingertips wrapped around him caused him to let out a sharp breath out. Once I took it out I started grinding on him causing him to let out a few low moans.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he slips my panties to one side one of his hands guided his dick up to my entrance, his other metal hand gripped around my waist pulling it down.

I slowly sat down on his length allowing every inch of him to slide in me, our moans were in sync at this very moment. I ran my hand through his hair, sighing softly, and resting my other hand on his arm as he spread little kisses all over my skin as my body started to work above him.

Rocking my hips in a pace that fitted us both. Our surrounding seemed denser, somehow. Thicker with the lingering presence of our desire and passion. The lust and love in our eyes as we would look at each other as we made love.

Our moans get louder as pleasure builds up our bodies, I break the eye contact as my eyes trail to his lips, I trace my thumb along his bottom lip before he kisses it a few times. I lean down catching his lips with mine as we kiss passionately.

Bucky moves his hand down to my clit as he starts to massage it, he would just engulf the moans that would come out my mouth. He breaks the kiss, kissing down my jawline and attaching his lips to my neck again.