45

[ The next morning ]

You all sat around the table eating breakfast, Clint picked up his orange juice sharing his thought of an idea.

Clint: "Honey, you know the fairs open today and I heard the whole neighbourhood is going. We should go with the kids and take these guys too"

Laura: "Oh that sounds amazing, you guys have to come to the fairs. It's honestly so fun, me and Clint always feel like kids every time we go"

Greg: "I take it your fairs are a little different to ours"

You arched your eyebrow at Greg with a curious look on your face.

Y/N: "The immortal word has fairs? Oh you have to take us someday"

Nat and Wanda just chuckled.

Nat: "Babe, you saw what happened last time we went to a party"

Y/N: "Yeah, you slut shamed me Tasha"

Nat threw her head down in embarrassment shaking her head.

Nat: "I apologised a thousand times, I still feel bad about it but it wasn't me talking I promise you"

Wanda face palmed just remembering all the mean things she said, they both felt like they had it the worst. You all agreed to go to the fairs all together tonight, during the day everyone found something to do individually. Greg and Pietro left to explore the town more.

Nat took the kids out to spend more quality time with them. Steve and James seemed to have disappeared. You helped Wanda get ready to go out with Paul, he told her he would take her horse riding. You reassured Wanda she was going to do just fine, she was nervous spending alone time with a guy even if it was just getting to know each other. You smiled as Wanda admired herself in front of the mirror.

Y/N: "You look gorgeous"

Wanda turned around smiling as she walks closer to you taking your hands.

Wanda: "You're coming with us"

You chuckled shaking you head.

Y/N: "Wanda dear, I'm not sure I'm in the mood for a threesome but thanks for the offer"

Wanda rolls her eyes caressing your hands.

Wanda: "What I meant to say is, we're going to give you a ride. Steve and Buck have a surprise for you"

You groaned.

Y/N: "Not another one, I hate surprises"

Wanda put her hands together in a beg gesture.

Wanda: "Please let me dress you.. just once more.."

Y/N: "No"

Wanda: "Why?"

Y/N: "You make me look like a doll"

Wanda: "It's pretty!"

Y/N: "It's humiliating"

Wanda: "You're at the countryside and you need feel the vibe of it, it's just clothing it won't kill you.. pretty please! Don't disappoint the boys now.."

You knew Wanda wasn't going to stop begging, you let out a loud sigh before shaking your head giving in.

Y/N: "Goddamn it, fine"

Wanda squealed jumping up and down clapping her hands, without waiting any longer she swirls her hands as red magic formed around you. Once she was done you take a look in the mirror, you looked at the flowery dress she had put on you. It was cute because it had a slit on the side exposing your thigh, you didn't mind that at all. You turn around looking at the back of your hair, it was in waves. Braided around the sides and the middle, decorated by butterflies and flowers.