28

My body jumped up from my sleep when Nat and Wanda bursted through the doors screaming happy birthday, I placed my hand over my heart looking at them.

Y/N: "Jesus did you have to do that? You scared the shit out of me"

Nat: "Sorry princess"

Wanda opened the blinds while Nat jumped on the bed pulling the covers off me.

Nat: "Come on sleepy head, we have a busy day ahead of us"

My eyes tried to adjust to the light as I looked at the clock on the wall.

Y/N: "It's 8 in the morning"

Wanda and Nat both grabbed each arm pulling me up from my bed.

Wanda: "We have so much to do! Tony made your favourite breakfast come on! Freshen up and come downstairs!"

Nat: "And if you even try to sneak back into bed, we'll throw you in the pool"

I rolled my eyes, once they left my room I let out a groan. I couldn't be bothered today. I slipped my silky black night robe on top of my night gown tying it up, throwing my hair in a messy bun I went to my bathroom to freshen up. I walked to my nightstand and took a seat on the edge of the bed, pulling on the drawer there was a small box sitting there. I had unpacked my stuff, normally this would be dug in my clothes somewhere.

I stared at the box, I knew what it was. It was the necklace the boys bought me for my birthday. Up to this day I never opened it again, I couldn't look at it. I don't know why I didn't get rid of it sooner, part of me was attached to this necklace. I stood up throwing the box back in and shutting the drawer before making my way downstairs.

Nat and Wanda were already munching on their breakfast, I took a seat in front of them looking down at my pancakes, Tony had spelt happy birthday with a smiley face with small blueberries. He added a scoop of vanilla ice cream next to the pancakes. I bit my lip shaking my head before Tony walked in, he went to grab a drink from the fridge.

Tony: "Happy Birthday Gorgeous"

I gave him a soft smile.

Y/N: "That's uhm- very generous of you, thanks Stark"

He gave me a wink before walking out. Wanda and Nat both glanced at each other before looking back at me, I stopped chewing for a second noticing their gaze at me.

Y/N: "What?"

Nat: "Tony is a flirt and all, but that was something else. Has something happened between the two of you?"

I scoffed picking up my glass of orange juice taking a few sips, trying to swallow down the food stuck in my throat.

Y/N: "What business will I have with Stark? Please"

Nat turned to Wanda giving her a nod, I was confused at first but then I noticed Wanda's eyes started to glow red. I forgot she could read minds.

Y/N: "Damn it"

I mumbled to myself leaning back in my seat, Wanda instantly gasped.

Wanda: "She did! She actually did, she had drunk sex with Tony!"

They both started to laugh, still looking at me in disbelief that it happened.

I stood up pointing my fingers at the girls.

Y/N: "I don't owe you an explanation"

Once I turned around I noticed Steve and Bucky standing there with their arms folded, one word to describe their faces right now, rage. I walked towards them.