tender embrace

please read! <3 <3

literally been gone for a whole year (for this book) and i am SO SORRY LMAOOO i'll write an extra long one for u guys that have been waiting patiently!! i wanted to reach 2000 words but i lowkey  didnt want to drag this chapter on lmao

also by far this is my favourite chapter holy shit its just so *✭˚·゚✧*·゚

pls tell me how u feel about a lovey-dovey intimate chapter if u get what i mean ;)  i'll only write it if u guys want it tho cos ive been thinkin about it ngl

u wont have to read it if u dont want to cos it mostly likely wont change the story whether u decide to read it or not but who doesnt want a cute love scene with ur fav hylian boy :> 

but like i said i'll only write it if u guys want me to i dont really care lmao

——————————<3———————————

"...⁽ʸ/ⁿ⁾."

"...(y/n)."

"(y/n)."

you blinked a couple of times and turned your head towards the voice.

"how long are you going to wipe that table for?"

It was judo, hands on his hips and a small smile on his face. you blinked again and looked down, you realised you were accidentally wiping the same table on the same spot for around 5 minutes. 

"oh! sorry! i was um...uh..."

judo chuckled, his mellow voice echoing in the hall and leaving you embarrassed as you looked away. you noticed you were the only one in the whole entrance hall. judo smiled at you.

"anyway, our break starts in a few minutes...wanna chat then?"

-

"uh...sure!"

judo walked off, and you shook the towel you were using to clean the table and sighed. you couldn't believe that you were so dazed when doing your job! it was all because of this morning, if link hadn't done those things so early you probably wouldn't be so distracted. you shook your head side to side and finished off cleaning all the tables.

you heard the grand door open as you finished cleaning the last table and turned your head to see who came through. and of course, it was none other than your very recent lover - his hair neatly tied back while dressed in his regular champions attire - and he caught your (e/c) eyes as you watched him walk from the door to the princess' room. your head moved with his body until he was out of sight. you smacked your cheeks with your hands and shook your head again and left the hall to meet up with judo.

*✭˚·゚✧*·゚later*✭˚·゚✧*·゚*

you cleaned your elegant maid dress and walked into the maid and butler halls where they took their break and chatted with one another. it's been a while since you've been here. 

all pairs of hylian eyes stared at you as you walked in, your dress grabbing the attention of the other workers and their chatter dying down. some of them gave you a displeasing look as you walked across the floor and you shyly walked to judo's table and sat down. your hylian ears drooping ever so slightly. the chatter rose again and you were soon out of everyone's mind when judo started to speak.

"don't worry about them (y/n), they're jealous of you being promoted to princess zelda's personal maid."

-

"what if they're looking at me like that because of what happened at the...ball?"

-

"mmm potentially, but no one really saw you after - you must be pretty close with master link if he ran out like that. y'know, leaving the princess and all..."