bonding time with anya!

—————————<3—————————

after the grand banquet, the champions went to the royal gazebo altogether. you and all of the other maids and butlers stayed in the sanctum, cleaning up the tables and packing away the food. most of the time, you talked to anya about everything and anything.

you two were becoming close friends, including judo.

you were amazed at how fast you made friends (and even friends with the princess) and how quickly you adapted to your new job. you were quite proud of yourself.

and thank god it was friday.

you'd still have to work on the weekends of course, but you were allowed to have some alone time after work today. you were getting excited!

you pondered about exploring the castle, or visiting castle town. many ideas swarmed your head.

"hey, y/n!"

-

"mmm?"

-

"wanna come with me and some of the other girls to castle town? maybe go shopping or something?"

-

"...sure, that sounds fun!"

so much for alone time.

"good! besides, i'd force you to come anyway."

you rolled your e/c eyes at anya playfully, and hit her on the arm. she laughed and left to go finish her cleaning. you finished wiping the tables early, and decided to go back to your maid's room and freshen up.

you walked down the hall, and entered the quarters. you grabbed your original dress that you wore on the way to hyrule and walked into the bathroom.

*✭˚·゚✧*·゚later*✭˚·゚✧*·゚*

you, anya, celeste and some other girls walked out of the castle gates together. it was near sunset and you smiled at anya. she grabbed your hand and dragged you to one of the stores nearby. it was a tailor shop.

for dresses.

"oh, y/n! look at how pretty that dress is!"

you stared at the dress from the window. it was more like a gown, it was off the shoulder and was a beautiful off-white porcelain colour. the bottom half was puffy, which fit nicely against the tight top part of the gown. you gazed at it and pictured yourself in it. you checked the price on the top of the mannequin the dress was on.

7000 rupees?!

you definitely did not have that much money. you'd have to work for at least 2 years and a bit to get that much money from working! and you couldn't send the money to your family if you wanted to buy that dress. you felt like you were going to faint.

"anya, there's no way we can buy that dress. goddesses! look at how much it is!"

-

"you're right...but maybe mr. hero can buy it for you."

-

"w-what?"

anya wriggled her blonde eyebrows at you, smiling mischievously. you could feel your face heat up and you stuttered.

"w-what do you m-mean? w-who's that?"

-

"oh, y/n, you know who i'm talking about! and besides, i saw you staring at him like you were in a trance or something."

-

"no i d-didn't!"

anya looked at you with a 'don't lie to me' face and you sighed. you gave in.

"okay, okay, fine. i was. so what?"

-

"so what? y/n, you do realise that there are at least 20 girls after him, right? and that's only castle town. there's probably thousands of them if you count all of hyrule. you need to make a move! i'll help."

-

"what?! no! i just met him and-"

-

"oh! so you've actually spoken to him? what's his voice like? is he nice? of course he's nice, he's the bloody hero."

your cheeks burned and you hid your embarrassment with your hands. anya laughed and hugged you.

"i'm just kidding, y/n. but seriously, i can TOTALLY help you with that kind of stuff."

you took your hands away from your face and smiled at her.

"shall we go?"

you nodded and anya took you around castle town, showing you shops and different foods. you started to feel really good about the memories you'd make with anya and judo in the future.

and who knows?

maybe blondie will join in making some memories.