intimacy

chapter gets real spicy so if u dont want to read i will put bold star around the bit so u can avoid it lmao if u want AND it won't necessarily change the plot but i will mention it here and there in the next few chapters !!

no i didnt leave this book for a year wtf u guys talking about. i would never

i also didn't realise that a lot of u guys dont want a lemon/lime and just want fluff SO !!! 

on a real note so sorry about the hiatus on this book even tho ive updated my other one oops i was just a lil confused on the direction i should take this book in but i got it now so yall can relax yo pretty minds

———————————<3———————————

the walk back to hyrule castle was silent, no words were exchanged between you, the princess nor link. zelda walked in front of you and link and you quickly glanced at your lover. he did the same to you and you both focused on zelda. her abrupt order on going back to the castle wasn't necessarily out of the ordinary but she felt a bit...off.

as you all entered the castle walls, zelda turned to you and link bidding you goodnight before leaving on her own towards the left side of the castle. she dismissed link as well and you frowned a bit. did you maybe say something to her? you then heard a shout and groaned.

"(y/n)! what are you doing wandering around?! get back to-"

fludia stopped mid-shout when she noticed the hylian next to you. 

"o-oh, master link, forgive me. rest well."

fludia bowed quickly and rushed off and you giggled a bit. you turned to link with a smile on your face. it almost seemed a bit unfair how you were being treated compared to all the other workers but you didn't mind, you had link now.

"everyone's scared of you, link."

link rolled his eyes and gave you a small closed smile, his sapphire eyes glistening. you yawned, covering your open mouth with your hand as you felt teary-eyed. link bent down to you and wiped your tears with his gloved hand.

"tired? i'll walk you to your room."

you smiled at link and thanked him for being so sweet but the thought of zelda popped into your mind. shouldn't link be escorting zelda and not you? considering link was HER personal knight?

you started to walk towards your quarters with link beside you and you admired the sunset outside the tall windows in the hall. the sun was now setting fully and the sky began to turn dark. you walked down the hall and realised this was where you and link shared your first kiss two days ago at the ball. you felt your cheeks burn and you continued to walk but you suddenly felt a grip around your wrist, turning you around.

link pulled you into him and planted a sweet kiss on your lips as he placed his hand on your hip. he pulled away with a sincere look when your pointed ears turned pink and you had a clueless look on your face. 

"what was that f-for?"

-

"just thought...it was a good place."

you smiled as you realised link had also noticed this was where you had your first kiss as well. you then smirked at him and placed your hands on your hip.

"i thought you said we had to keep our relationship on the 'down-low'?"

link chuckled deeply and walked past you, he turned to you with a closed smile. the now darkened sky cascaded parts of his face against the warm light from the candles in the hall, illuminating his features. you admired your lover, and still couldn't believe that he felt the same way about you.