blondie

—————————<3——————————

you opened a large wooden door, and awed. you stepped onto the landing and gazed at the sight before you. it was sunset and the golden rays of the sun had hit the area perfectly.

in front of you, there was a large garden full of flowers and there were some small trees here and there, providing shade. up ahead, there was a garden shed where you guessed were all the equipment were. down to your right, there was the knight's training ground. you were standing on some sort of bridge-like crossing, except instead of guards patrolling and a guard tower, there was the large garden. you looked below, hands on the stone wall and watched the knights below. you thought about the conversation you had with anya before.

there were guards everywhere, fighting against each other or battling on wooden dummies. some were archers, others were sword fighters. there were a few knights wielding halberds and spears as well. there was a variety of knight trainees on the ground, some had black hair and some had red hair.

a certain blonde caught your attention.

your e/c eyes scanned the knight up and down, taking in his appearance. the knight was wearing shiny armour that had the royal symbol on the chest, the armour was mostly white but had some silver and metal-like blue here and there. you subconsciously placed your chin on both of your palms, elbows propping you up on the stone wall. you studied the mystery knight a little longer, noticing that his silky blonde hair was tied into a small ponytail. there was some long hair falling on both sides of his face, portraying his defined jaw. you could only see his side profile, but that was enough to tell you that he was attractive.

hold on...

was this the 'link' guy anya was talking about?

if he was, you could definitely tell why.

you decided to watch a little longer. the captain of the guard spoke loudly.

"alright! that's enough for today, boys! get some shut-eye."

all of the knight's shoulders fell down, then moved up slowly. some of them were panting and wiping sweat off their foreheads. some of them fist bumped each other, murmuring a 'good job' and you giggled a little.

you brought your attention back to blondie. he wiped his blonde bangs out of the way, getting rid of the sweat.

suddenly, it was as if everything went in slow motion.

he brought his hand down from his face as he turned towards your direction, his electrifying blue eyes catching your wide e/c ones. he gazed at you for a second, his mouth slightly open from panting. he blinked, his thick eyelashes slowly revealing his eyes again.

your cheeks burned with heat and you immediately turned away, face full of shock.

what just happened?!