Slight Interruption

SO READY FOR DISSSSS!!!!!!

Michaels POV

It had been a few hours since I had fallen asleep. There was a loud noise and my eyes flew open. Angel jumped in my arms. Glass shattered everywhere. I shielded Angel as best as I could.

"What the heck?" She said looking up. I looked around, the giant window had been shattered, but I didn't see anything. I got off of the couch, Angel following close behind. I looked at my bleeding arms and cringed. "Well, what do we have hear," a voice sneered.

We spun around quickly to see a man in a black trench coat. "What do you want!" Angel growled, the noise was wolf like. "It'll be your turn soon princess," the man said. He flicked his wrist and Angel was thrown against the wall. I heard a loud crack, a growl erupted in my throat.

"Now I have something you want, Animal," the man spat. Angel flinched and grit her teeth. I stood frozen in the middle of the room. My feet wouldn't leave the floor. Angel stayed silent. The man pulled out a phone and played a voice message.

"Angel? Don't come for me please, they're going to kill you and Mia, promise me," a cracking voice said. "YOU LET HIM GO YOU BASTARD!" Angel barked. The man laughed and shook his head. I found the strength to move forward.

My hands caught on fire and my fist collided with the mans face. The man stumbled backwards. The fire extinguished and I stood burning with rage. The man looked up, half of his face was burnt. He glared at me and disappeared.

Angel fell to the ground and yelled out in pain. I rushed over to her and grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed Ashtons number. "Ash! You gotta come quick I'll explain later," I said. "Mikey wha-" Ashton said before I ended the call. "He has my brother," Angel sobbed. "Shh shh, it'll be okay," I said quietly.

I put Angels head in my lap and checked for any more wounds. Something had happened to her back. I waited a few minutes for Ash. The door flew open and Ashton and Spencer ran in. "You gotta help her," I pleaded. Ashton nodded and picked Angel up carefully.

He took her out to his car and drove off. "Where is he taking her?" I ask. "The hospital, she'll be okay Mikey," Spencer said softly. She was wrapping my arms in bandages. "Can we go see her?" I said weakly. "Of course," Spencer nodded. We walked out to my car and got inside.

Spencer drove us to the hospital. I rushed inside and saw Ashton pacing in the lobby. "Is she okay?" I yelped. "Don't know," Ashton said. His eyes were distant and dull. "Do we know what happened to her?" Spencer asked. "A few broken ribs, she went into surgery ten minutes ago," he said worriedly.

"Ash? You should sit down," Spencer suggested. Ashton nodded and sat down in a chair. I walked over and sat next to Ashton. After a few minutes of waiting I heard a panicked voice. "Ohmygod is Angel okay!?!" Mia cried. Mia ran down the hall, Luke close behind. "She's in surgery," Spencer said sadly.

Mia stopped, she turned and wrapped her arms around Luke. Luke rubbed her back reassuringly and whispered something into her ear. She calmed down and they walked over to us. "You okay Mikey?" Luke asked. I nodded and slumped down in my seat.

"Are Cal and Peyton coming?" Ashton asked. Luke nodded, "Calum called on out way here."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It had been a few hours. Calum and Peyton had arrived at 2:00 a.m. Peyton was asleep in a chair and Calum passed out on the floor. Most of us were asleep. Mia was curled up in Lukes lap on a couch, Lukes head resting on a pillow. Ash was curled up in a chair.

Spencer sat checking her watch from time to time. When it was 3:00 a.m, a doctor walked over to us and I crossed my fingers. "Angelica Pearson can have visitors now."

TWO MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL THIS STORY IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

~ALΣΧΑ🔥