I Love You

Sup bros!!!! So I've spent so much time fangirling over this really sad anime series that aired in 2003 it's called Wolf's Rain and it's just Fab!!! But then it's really depressing.

Angelica's POV

I walked up the stairs to Calums room. The lights were off. But the light from the TV illuminated the small room. I opened the door, Peyton jumped into Calums arms. When she realized it was me she relaxed. "Whatcha watchin?" I asked. "House At The End Of The Street," Calum said, his eyes were glued to the TV screen.

"Ooh! I love that film!" I said looking at the screen. Right now the creepy insane little girl Carrie Ann was running through the woods. Her brother Ryan chasing after her. I know this because I've watched That movie a million times. "Peyton is scared of horror movies," Calum chuckled hugging Peyton. "Yea, that's why we like to watch them, so we can cuddle," Peyton smiled. She kissed Calums chin, making him smile.

"I told Spencer the plan," I told Calum. He nodded and paused the movie to explain it to Peyton. She nodded and held up her hand. Sparks flew from her fingers. "Awesome," I said smiling. "What are your powers? I heard you shape shift," Peyton said cheerfully. I felt myself change. I looked at myself in Calums mirror.

I was a tiger. "Now, that's awesome," Peyton clapped. I changed human and Calum turned the movie. We finished watching it and went downstairs. Mia and Spencer were in the kitchen already. I took a seat next to Mia. Calum sat with Spencer and Peyton. "Okay, everyone knows the plan?" He asked. Everyone nodded.

"We ride to the Cougar building and Spencer and Angel take out the guards in the front. We enter the building and go to the prison hall, I will guard Mia and Spencer as they get Luke and Ashton out of their cells. Angel and Peyton will find Michael. Then we take out Demon, hopefully for good, and if anyone is really hurt Mia will teleport them back here," Calum told everyone the plan one more time.

I stood up after we ate dinner. "I'm going to sleep, and hopefully I'll have another vision," I said. "Goodnight," Mia waved. I walked up the stairs to my room. I changed into pajamas and plugged my headphones into my phone and turned on Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and closed my eyes. Almost immediately I was sucked into a vision.

•Vision•

I found myself inside the Cougar Agency building. I first went to the prison hall. I saw Luke his wrists and ankles restrained with thick rope. Ashton's wrist were chained to the wall above his head. "Angel? Is that you," Ashton asked lifting his head. "Yeah, I'm here," I said looking into his hazel eyes. "How are you guys doing?" I asked. "I'd be lying if I said we were fine," Luke sighed.

"We're stable, I guess," Ashton said. I could lines of blood running down his arms. "Just try not to get yourselves hurt, we might need you to fight when we rescue you," I said. "Can't promise anything, but we'll try not to get into trouble," Luke smiled slightly. "Soon, you'll be out of here," I waved as I walked out of the prison hall. Then I ran to the solitary confinement where they were keeping Michael.

I walked through the door. I can do that, because this is a vision, I'm not really there. Duh. In the dark room I saw Michael still sitting where he was the last time I had a vision. His head hung low. The only way you could tell he was alive was the rise and fall of his chest. "Mikey?" I asked. Michael stirred a bit then slowly raised his head. "Angelica!" His expression softened.

I walked over to him and hugged him tightly. His chin was pressed on my back. "You know I'd love you wrap my arms around," he whispered into my ear. "I bet you would," I laughed quietly. I pulled away and sat down on the ground. "We have a plan now," I said. "That's great," Michael smiled. "We're getting you out soon, I promise," I said with sparking determination.

"I love you Michael Clifford, always have, always will," I said as the vision disappeared.

•End of Vision•

Oohhhhh!!! Well she loves him! Duh, everyone does! Lol. So I'm laying in bed becuz boredom... Give feedback and vote please!!

Here comes the Brofist👊

Stay Cool Bros💚💛

~ALΣΧΑ🌸