Animal and Typhoon

Heyo bros!! I like to read all your comments a lot! They're always so encouraging! Thank you guys for the support and kindness. Love you all💘

Michaels POV

"GET OFF HIM YOU BASTARD!" I shouted banging my arms against my cell door. The guards were trying to get Ashton out of his cell. Emphasis trying, just to tell you. "Demon needs to interrogate with him," one guard said. "He's not going to give answers to you," Luke spat.

"Yea, we know," the guard said laughing. "God! Hurry up," he added angrily. I chuckled quietly, air fist bumping with Luke. Ashton punched one guard in the face and kicked another in the shin causing them to fall. He smirked, but tensed up when more guards flooded into the room.

They pointed guns, one grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and dragged me against the cell bars. He pointed a gun at my head. "Either you come, or I put a bullet through pretty boys head," the guard threatened. I tried pulling away but the guard kept a tight grip on my shirt.

"What's wrong, are you gonna mess up your hair," the guard laughed still pointing the gun at my head. "F-fine, just pl-please d-don't shoot h-him," Ashton stuttered lowering his arms from his fighting stance. A guard roughly pulled Ashton's arms behind his back handcuffing them.

The guard gripping my shirt released it causing me to tumble backwards hitting my head on the ground. "Mikey!" Luke said frantically. "I'm fine," I said sitting up. Ashton was then taken out of the room leaving me and Luke alone.

"What are we gonna do Luke," I said breathing heavily. "We have to find a way to contact Calum, tell him about Demons plans,"'Luke said. I rubbed the back of my neck as I thought. Suddenly Luke's eyes widened. "Mikey, do you still have you're watch?" He asks.

"Yeah! That's a perfect idea," I said looking at the black watch on my wrist. We all had them, Ash, Cal, Luke and me, to communicate. I clicked the green button on the side to call Calum. After a moment a picture popped up on the watch face.

"Angel?"

Angelica's POV

The moment Calums watch started vibrating I started to freak out. Since he was asleep a carefully took the watch off his wrist and looked at it. I tapped the watch face, I picture popped suddenly. I saw Michael Clifford.

"Angel?" He said confused. "Ohmygod, Michael! Are you okay?" I asked trying not to disturb the sleeping boy next to me. "Yea, we're fine, the guards just took Ash somewhere though," Michael said. "Where's Calum?" He asked.

"He's resting, and recovering," I said. "Recovering from what?" Michael asked. "He was shot," I frowned remembering the moment. "How is he?" I heard Luke's voice ask. "He's doing a lot better," I said. "Well we have some news," Michael said. "Demon, the guy who had us captured, is hunting you and Mia," he said.

I gaped at him. "W-what?" I stuttered. "We don't know why but he is," Michael shrugged running his fingers through his dirty hair. "Tell Calum when he wakes up," he added. "O-okay," I said. I heard footsteps from the other end of the call, or whatever this was. "We have to go, stay safe, okay Angel?" Michael said.

"Okay, you stay as safe as you can, we'll save you, I promise," I said my eyes starting to water. I heard Ashton's shouting and Luke yelling at the guards. The call ended and I sat in Calums room, my heart breaking.

"Angel, are you oka-" Mia said coming into the room. "What's wrong?" She asked worry clouding in her blue eyes. "Michael, a-and L-Luke," I said holding back tears. "What happened?" She asked again. "The man who c-captured them is h-hunting u-us," I cried burying my head into Mia's neck.

She hugged me reassuringly. "He won't get us," she smiled. "You're an animal, literally and I'm a typhoon," she added. Animal, I thought. Cool superhero name. I felt Mia pick me up bridal style and carry me across the hall to my room. "You should sleep, you've been watching over Calum all day and night," she said. "Okay," I whispered as she dropped me on my bed.

"Goodnight... Typhoon," I smiled. "Goodnight Animal," she said. She caught onto that quick. My light flickered off and I pulled the bed covers over my body putting my head onto the pillows and falling fast asleep...

Luke's POV

After Michael ended the call Ashton was brought into the prison hall again. He looked... Terrible. The guards uncuffed his wrists and threw him into his cell. Ash yelled out in pain as the cell door closed. "Ash! Are you okay? What'd they do to you?" I asked. Ashton turned himself onto his back.

He had multiple cuts on his face, a growing bruise in his arm and many rips and tears in his shirt. "A lovely interrogation session with Demon himself," Ashton said wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth. "Ash, what did he want?" Michael asks from the other side of the room. "He wanted to know where Cal, Angel and Mia are," Ashton replied applying pressure to a small gash on his shoulder.

"He wants to get it out of one of you lads, he knows hurting me will make you tell him," Ashton added. It's true, even Ash is the oldest we treat him like the baby. I won't tell Demon anything though. Hurting Ash won't get to me this time. Even though I hate seeing any of the lads in pain, it won't make me spill, not this time.

"Luke? Lukey? You in there?" Michael asked. "Yeah, sorry I spaced out," I said embarrassed. Ashton was now situating himself against the cold stone wall of his cell. "We'll get out of this soon lads, I promise," I said.

So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!! I tried to make it a bit longer, sorry about the POV changes. I got in Michaels POV though!! We just had to know what's going on with those boys. So comment feedback please!! And BTW Animal is Angels hero name and Typhoon is Mia's!!!

Stay Cool Bros💚💛

~ALΣΧΑ🌚