Later

LAST CHAPTER SO EXCITED!

Third Person POV

*Six months later*

Some things have been normal since the boys left to go on tour. The girls stayed together and kept in touch with the boys. But a new threat has risen in Detroit...

"They call him, Ghost for a reason Angel," Peyton argued. Angel sat at the computer staring intently at the screen. She was obsessed with this villian. No one knew why. "I'm going to find him," Angel said. Peyton groaned and turned to Spencer and shrugged.

"Angel you gotta take a break, for a little," Spencer said. Angel sighed and turned the computer off. "Fine," she said and stood up.

Mia was in her room on the phone with Luke. "I don't know, should I tell her?" She asked. "No, it won't do any good, she's already so worked up over Jason," Luke responded. Mia sighed. "You're right, but she's gonna find out sooner or later," she said.

"I know, but try to keep it from her," Luke said. "I will, I have to go Luke, love you," Mia said. "Love you too M," Luke said. He hung up the phone. Mia laid on her bed and looked up at the ceiling. "I can't tell her, not now," she said to herself.

END OF BOOK 1

OMG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED AND COMMENTED AND HELPED ME WITH MY STORY IT MEANS SO MUCH!!! I will post the sequel info soon😘😘

~ALΣΧΑ❤️