Date Night

Hey guys I am so so sorry for disappearing for so long I feel absolutely terrible, so I will spam you with updates!!

Angelica's POV

I looked at the clock. 5:30. Me and Michael were going on our date soon. I had on black leggings and a dark grey sweater. I heard a knock at my door and Michael walked in. He wore black skinny jeans and a nice shirt. "Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded grabbing my purse and putting on a beanie.

"See you guys later," I waved as we walked outside. Michael got into the car and I got into the passenger seat. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Surprise," he smiled. I leaned back in the seat and turned up the radio. Michael looked over at me and started tapping his thumbs on the steering wheel.

After driving for a while we made it to an abandoned building. "Next time I pick the location," I said as we got out of the car. "You're planning a next time?" Michael smirked. "Shut up," I laughed as we walked inside. There was a big room.

There was a couch and a low table in the middle of the room. There was a big window on one of the walls. Pretty lights hung from the ceiling make the room dim. "Pizza?" Michael asked, motioning to the pizza on the table.

I smiled and sat down. I grabbed a slice and took a bite. He sat beside me and grabbed a slice. We talked for a while and got to know each other better. I yawned and stretched my arms out. Michael wrapped his arm around my waist and I laid down next to him.

"Just go to sleep," he whispered. I smiled and slowly drifted to sleep.

~ALΣΧΑ💕