I'll See You Again

Sup guys! This story is number 224 under the Action tag!! I'm so happy!!!!! And we are almost to 1k reads! Go tell the world! Yo friends! Yo family! Yo second cousins from Japan. Becuz they have anime there... TeeHee

Mia's POV

Angelica had gone upstairs in hikes of having another vision. According to recent visions, we didn't have much time to rescue Luke, Ash and Michael. I sat at the kitchen table, I tapped my fingers against the wooden surface. "I'll see you again, you never really left," I sung softly. I sighed then stood up and went to see Spencer and Peyton in Ashton's room.

They were watching The Lion King. "Oh m god, this movie is the best!" I squealed and jumped on the bed to watch with them. "Hakuna Matata, what a wonderful phrase," we sung along with the movie, as we laughed. I felt Spencer tense beside me. "Spencer, are you okay?" I asked. "They're coming," she said, her voice barely audible.

"Who?" Peyton asked. "Cougar agents," Spencer said as she turned off the TV and rushed out of the room. "I'll get Angel," I said, my voice shaking slightly. Peyton nodded and rushed into Luke's room, where she was staying. I ran up the stairs to see in a black vest and tight black pants. "What's that?" I asked. "Bullet proof jacket and pants, they're also in your closet," she said.

I nodded and went to my room, I found the outfit in my closet, except it was turquoise and lime green. I changed quickly then met up with everyone downstairs. Calum was in his Cal-Pal costume, Peyton wore a silver mask, and a white outfit. Spencer had a dark blue outfit and mask. I put on my mask and we walked out the door. I heard cars and horses down the road.

Beside me Angel had shifting into the normal black furred wolf. She told me wolves were her spirit animal. She growled as headlights glowed from the treeline. Peyton's hands cackled with electricity. Spencer had a dagger in a sheath on her thigh and a handgun in a holster on her belt. Finally black cars and many horses poured out of the trees, I shielded my eyes from the light.

"Stand down, or someone will get hurt," someone said using a megaphone. Angel barked and growled showing no sign of backing down. I felt water forming around my clenched fists as I glared into the light. Calum nodded and we charged into battle.

I shot blasts of water into peoples faces as they rushed at us. One man came at me with a knife. I grabbed his wrist and threw him over my shoulder. Angel then jumped on his clawing down his chest, injuring him. The man glared at me and then fleed. I rushed back into the fight. Lightning flashed throughout the sky. Spencer was using the dagger she had, stabbing and slicing left and right.

Peyton electrocuted anyone in her path, her expression full of determination. I saw many men fleeing making me smile. We can win this fight.

Angelica's POV

I snarled at a man by one of the cars. He aimed his gun at me. I flung myself at him sinking my teeth into his shoulder. He cried out and aimed the gun at me again. Before he could pull the trigger, Calum punched the gun out of his hand. I still had an iron grip on the mans shoulder. "Angel, you can let go now," Calum said. I released my hold on his shoulder. The man fleed. I didn't like the taste of blood in my mouth.

I looked up at Calum, I was still a wolf, a predator. I saw a man behind Calum creeping towards him with a knife in his hand. I lept at the man as he brought the knife down.

"NO!"

Sorry this chapter is a bit short, hopefully I can update soon! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. And I left you a present... It's a cliffhanger. And the song Mia was singing in the beginning of the chapter is called I'll See You Again by Westlife. I love that song. It reminds me of my cousin. It was played at his funeral, so it's a special song to me.

Stay Cool Bros💚💛

~ALΣΧΑ💘