Okay?

GUYSSSS ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS ONE!!!

Angelica's POV

I opened my eyes and looked around the hospital room I was in. There was a faint beeping of the heart monitor beside my bed. I heard footsteps and hushed voices in the hallway. I smiled as Michael leaned against the door frame.

"You feeling okay?" He asked as he walked over to me. "I'm better," I said happily. "Good," he smiled and kissed my forehead. "We'll get your brother back, I promise," Michael said. "Pinky promise?" I asked, holding up my hand. "Pinky promise," he said.

We latched our pinkies together as everyone else walked in. Mia came over and hugged me gently. "Never scare me like that again," she said and hugged me again. "When are you getting out of here?" Ashton asked. "Two weeks," I groaned. Calum smirked and walked over to me.

He put his palm on my forehead and I felt a weird tingling sensation in my stomach. "You can get out now," he smiled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The doctors didn't ask about my recovery at all. Ashton signed a few papers and then we headed back to the house. It was 9:00 a.m when we got home. Mikey and I were the last to arrive. "Okay lads, we have to pack, we've got to go on tour," Luke said.

I sat outside in the grass with Mia, Peyton and Spencer as the boys packed. Once they came outside the tour bus had arrived. Mia and I stood side by side as Michael and Luke put the bags in the bus. Ashton hugged Spencer and kissed her. "I'll be back as soon as I can," he promised.

Spencer nodded and hugged him tightly. "Don't do anything stupid Irwin," she laughed softly. "I won't, don't worry kitten," Ashton said. She kissed Spencer's forehead and came over to Mia and I. "Thank you so much loves," he said sincerely.

"No prob Ash," Mia smiled. "I'll miss you guys while we're gone," he said pulling us into a hug. "Stay safe you two," he waved and got onto the bus. We waved back. "Calum Hood you better call me every night," Peyton said. "I will, I need to hear your voice everyday," Calum said before pulling Peyton in for a big hug.

"I'll miss you babe," he said kissing her forehead. I watched them and smiled at Mia. "Ah young love," Mia sighed. She turned to me and we started laughing. Calum walked over to us. "Okay, make sure to call us if anything serious happens," he said scribbling down his and Ashtons numbers.

"Thanks Cal," Mia said taking the paper and putting the numbers into her phone. "Don't get killed," he joked. "Shut up," I said and playfully elbowed him in the ribs. He hugged us and ran to the bus.

Michael and Luke had finished their goodbyes with Spencer and Peyton. Luke smiled at Mia and took her hand. Michael led me over to a tree. "I'm gonna miss you Angel," he said. "I'll miss you too Mikey," I said. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"When I get back, we're finding your brother," Michael said. I nodded and kissed him. His arms were wrapped around my waist. After a minute I pulled away. "I love you," he whispered into my ear.

Mias POV

Luke took my hand and looked at me sadly. "Spence and Peyton will be here with you guys, stay together as much as possible," he said. "We will Luke," I said. He sighed and looked down at me. "Gonna miss you lots M," he said putting his arm around my waist.

"I'll call you when you're free Luke don't worry," I laugh softly. "I'd like that," he smiled. Luke turned Michael was calling his name. "I gotta go," he sighed. "Bye Luke," I kissed his cheek and waved as he walked to the bus. "Love you M!" He shouted before the bus door closed.

Angel, Peyton, Spencer and I waved as the bus rolled down the dirt road. "Well, anyone wanna go shopping?" Peyton asked. We all laughed and ran inside.

OKAY GUYS ONE MORE CHAPTER AND THEN THE INFO FOR THE SEQUEL!!!

~ALΣΧΑ🙈