Blink 182

I have chosen two characters for this book. Just know that if you're not chosen, you still have a chance. I will be writing a sequel to this book! So congrats to @Kungster and @markley23 !!!

Angelica's POV

Me, Mia and Calum piled into his car, we were going to HeadQuarters. Calum was going to introduce us to a few more members of the team. "So, who are we adding to the team?" Mia asked. "Two girls, Peyton and Spencer, Peyton is my girlfriend," Calum said. "What are her abilities?" I asked. "She can create lightning, her superhero name is Ms. Electric," he said.

"What about Spencer," I said. "She's Ashton's girlfriend, she can walk through solid things and she can sense things before they happen," he said as we drove on. "What's Spencers superhero name?" Mia asked. "Well, she hasn't decided," Calum shrugged. We sat in silence until we got to HeadQuarters. We got out of the car and walked inside the big building.

Calum walked over to a few girls sitting on a couch in the lounge. He went behind the girl with long brown hair. He covered her eyes with his hands. "Guess who," he said smiling. "Hmm, Calum?" The girl laughed. "How did you know," Calum gasped, removing his hands from over the girls eyes.

The girl turned around and wrapped her arms around Calum. "I didn't want to lose you," she said into the crook of his neck. "It's okay Peyton, I'm here," Calum said rubbing her back reassuringly. "Mia, Angelica, this is Peyton," he introduced us. "Hi," I smiled. "Hey," Peyton waved. "And that-" Calum motioned to the girl still sitting on the couch.

She was muttering things. "That's Spencer," Calum said. "She hasn't been herself since she heard about what happened to the boys," Peyton sighed. "Hey Spence!" Calum waved. Spencer turned and smiled slightly. She got up off the couch and went to hug Calum. "Spencer, this is Angelica and Mia," he said.

"Hi, I'm Spencer," Spencer said. "Hi," I smiled. "So, you two up to the task," Mia clapped her hands together. "The real question is, are you," Peyton said. "We're working on a plan," Calum said. "Okay, so we will get to them soon," Spencer questioned. "Yep," Calum smiled cheekily. "Let's head out," I suggested.

As we were walking Peyton walked over to me. "Spencer is going through a, rough time, she's usually so fun and crazy. Soon hopefully she'll be back to normal," she explained. "I hope she starts to feel better," I sighed and continued to walk towards the car.

We got back in the car. Peyton sat in the passenger seat with Calum. Me, Spencer and Mia sat in the back seat. "You okay?" I asked Spencer. "Yea, I'm just worried about Ash, and the other boys," she sighed. "We'll save them," I reassured her. "Thanks," Spencer said smiled bigger than before. Calum turned on the radio and I Miss You by Blink 182 was on.

Calum turned up the volume. We danced and sang along to the words. "Where are you, and I'm so sorry, I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight," we half sang, half laughed. "I love Blink 182!" I said. "My kind of girl," Peyton said turning to high five me. We spent the car ride listened to Sleeping With Sirens, Green Day, some One Direction and Blink 182.

Once we got home, Mia went up to her room, Calum and Peyton went to Calums room. I found Spencer sitting in Ashton's room. "Hey," I said standing in the doorway. "Oh, hey Angel," she said looking up. I walked over and sat on the bed beside her. "They'll be okay, Luke, Michael and Ashton will come back safe," I said. "I know, I know," Spencer frowned.

"We can discuss the plan," I said changing the subject. "What's up," Spencer turned to me. "So, we'll ride up the to Cougar building..." We discussed the plan. "Got it," Spencer smiled. She stood up. "Thank you so much Angel, the encouragement helped, now we kick some badguy butt," she said.

We did a weird fist bump then I walked out.

I walked to my room and turned on my music. I was in the mood for Blink 182 today. I listened to my playlist of Blink 182 for what seemed like forever, until I went to check on Cal and Peyton.

So this chapter focused a bit on Spencer, next will be about Peyton. Sorry about how long it took to update, I had parties and other stuff to do.

Here comes the Brofist👊

Stay Cool Bros💚💛

~ALΣΧΑ🐯