Demon

So, I'm writing a Calum Hood AU/ Horror story called Demonic, it'd be cool if you all could check it out!

Luke's POV

"Angelica Pearson, we're waiting," Demon smirked. She's a Visioner, I thought. "How do you know her name," I said clenching my fists. "It's easy to know someone's name when you've been hunting someone for a while," Demon shrugged.

"Hunting her? Why?" I asked. "Her and her little friend Mia Ross," Demon added. Mia... She was with Angelica. Mia was a nice kind and pretty girl. "I said why are you hunting them?" I asked again.

"You see, Luke," he spat. "They're special, there's nothing you can do to protect them, especially right now," he said. "Ones a Visioner, rare they are. And the other a teleporter, she just hasn't found out yet," Demon added.

"You're not going to find them," I smiled smugly. "Oh I will find them, like I said, I'll torture it out of you," Demon grinned. "How will you do that?" I asked. "I understand that you're protective of your one little friend, Ashton, is it?" He added.

"Don't you dare touch him," I growled. "I could hurt him to get to you," Demon said still grinning like the physcopath he is. I wasn't gay... but me and Ash were close friends. I would do anything for him.

"We'll get information somehow, take him away," Demon said dismissing the guards and me. I was dragged down the hallway again. The guards threw me into my cell and walked away laughing. "What happened?" Ashton, who was know awake asked. "They're hunting someone," I said staring at the gray moldy walls.

"Who?" Michael asked. "Angelica and Mia," I relied.

Angelica's POV

After we got to the house, I went to unpack my bag. I hefted it up the stairs to my room. I put my clothes in the drawers and other things on the desk. After that I went to Mia's room to check on her.

"Hey Mia, what's up?" I asked her. She looked up and moved some hair out of her eyes. "Nothin, just finishing up," she said placing the last of her things on the desk. "Let's find Cal," I suggested. Mia nodded and we walked down the stairs. I saw Calum sitting in the kitchen eating a sandwhich.

"Hey girls, you want something?" He asked. "No, I'm good," Mia said. "I'll eat later," I said. "Okay then, I'll take you guys to the stables. I had forgotten they had a stable.

We walked through the door, the sun was bright when we walked out. The house was in the middle of the woods so it was nice and cool under the shade of the trees. I saw a smaller stone building.

The window on the side helped me see the inside. We walked to the gate. I saw four horses. One black, one white, one bay, and one chesnut. "This is transportation," Calum said. "What's there names?" Mia asked stroking the muzzle of the chesnut horse.

"The black one is Balto, Ashton's horse, The white one is Gypsy, Michaels horse. The bay is Zelda, Luke's horse. And the chesnut is Rio, my horse," Calum explained. I nodded. Gypsy trotted up to the gate. I ran my hand down her neck.

"I could turn into a horse," I said. "Try then," Mia encouraged. I clenched my fists. I felt my bones shifting with my body until I was a full grown horse. I shifted around for a second. "Awesome," Mia smiled. Calum gave me a thumbs up.

I shifted back to my human self and Calum brought out Rio. "We could go for a ride," he suggested. "That would be great," I said. Calum brought out Balto and Zelda. "Sorry Gypsy, you're staying here for now," Calum said. He closed the gate.

Calum handed me Baltos reins and told me how to get onto the horse. He explained it to Mia also. I put one foot in the stirrup and swung my other leg over the saddle until I rested it in the other stirrup.

Mia was getting onto Zelda. Once we were situated Calum got onto Rio and we took off into the trees.

Tell me what you guys thought, and in my authors note should I do character conversations, you can look in my Percy Jackson books for examples.

Stay Cool Bros💛💚

~ALΣΧΑ🌈